Reviews for Almost Home
theputz913 chapter 18 . 9/27/2019
Absolutely loved this story. You are so amazing at capturing these two characters and I’m so grateful to be able to read your stories...I hope somewhere down the line, inspiration strikes and you give us another one of your amazing Caskett stories. Thank you for sharing your talent.
uofmcowgirl chapter 18 . 9/27/2019
I truly love each and every one of your stories! Thank you for continuing to keep them alive in our hearts and on the page! Not gonna lie, sad to see this one end.
IzaMendes chapter 18 . 9/27/2019
Jamais pare de escrever Castle. Sua escrita é bem elaborada e amo lê-la.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/27/2019
Loved this story- start to finish
SusanCastleFan49 chapter 18 . 9/27/2019
Really enjoyed this story. Thanks so much for writing!
fanficfan452 chapter 18 . 9/27/2019
This was such a beautiful story of love and friendship! Your writing continues to be amazing. You write Rick and Kate so true to character. Thank you so much for sharing your talent of writing another wonderful story. I look forward to reading your next story. Your hard work is appreciated. Thank you so much! I hope you have a great weekend.
MonicaKateBingCastle chapter 18 . 9/27/2019
I love this story
eneas chapter 18 . 9/27/2019
Beautiful story, thank you.
hfce chapter 18 . 9/27/2019
Thank you for this story. I am so sad to see it go. :)
NoOrdinaryLines chapter 18 . 9/27/2019
Brilliant! Magnificent! Perfect! You truly are the best. Thank you so much. Xoxo
melgibsn chapter 18 . 9/27/2019
Thanks for sharing your talents. I enjoyed this story a lot.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/27/2019
Beautiful story - loved every bit of it. Thanks. Will be anxiously waiting for whatever you have coming to us next.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/27/2019
I love how you rewrite their story but always remain true to the characters.

Thank you!
SuzyJane82 chapter 18 . 9/27/2019
Such an amazing story! Thank you, I have loved every chapter of it.
Trinity Everett chapter 18 . 9/27/2019
This story was a joy; a wonderful, sweet, beautifully amazing thing to read. Thank *you* for it. Thank you for all of your time and your efforts, for your talents, for the words you give us.
907 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »