Reviews for Almost Home
jennkyle chapter 13 . 9/20/2019
Great chapter
jennkyle chapter 12 . 9/20/2019
Another great chapter great job once again
The-KLF chapter 14 . 9/19/2019
Fairy godmothers apparently come in pint-sized teenage versions now! Very sweet. And territory-claiming Beckett is one of my faves.
jennkyle chapter 10 . 9/19/2019
Great chapter great job
helensorrento chapter 14 . 9/19/2019
I found a gray hair today, it doesn’t matter that my whole head is gray. I’m not getting any younger waiting for the ending of this story, I’m not complaining. I just love this story and can’t wait for the ending
freeasabird14 chapter 14 . 9/19/2019
Thanks for yet another amazing chapter. I truly adore this story. #Caskett #Always
dopeysac chapter 14 . 9/19/2019
Oh, that was good! Glad Kate was able to make it and Gina bowed out nicely. Looking forward to the next chapter.
aussiecate chapter 14 . 9/19/2019
Magnificent all round; Kate, the dress, Alexis, Martha & Kate putting Gina in her place ;)
rina123nike chapter 14 . 9/19/2019
Great new chapter
Copop chapter 14 . 9/19/2019
Ah, I bet Kate looked stunning. I assume like the one promo shoot we got for season six where she's wearing that golden one-shouldered dress. Exceptional!

Martha and Alexis helping is also a great thing.

Gina having to leave is satisfiying to watch, I'll admit that.

Till the next chapter :)
Caskett1963 chapter 14 . 9/18/2019
You absolutely nailed it in this chapter. The boutique scene, Rick being annoyed by Gina then enter Kate...BOOM!
Trude chapter 14 . 9/18/2019
cute chapter
nice to see Castle's women scheming so well together to get the pair to their date
well thought backstory on how Castle/Gina could've gotten together again at the end of season two
aussiecate chapter 13 . 9/18/2019
Yay! Canoodling, promises of more, Alexis being SO supportive & the promise of a ball gown to compensate for the loss of their first date night 3 What more could a fangirl ask for!
jmbatt chapter 14 . 9/18/2019
Loved this chapter, from the fairy godmother scene, to the scene between castle & Gina. And of course, Beckett's grand entrance!
southerngirl1 chapter 14 . 9/18/2019
Kate has to look gorgeous in liquid gold. Gina didn't have a sliver of a chance once Kate arrived.
908 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »