Reviews for Almost Home
sasans chapter 14 . 9/18/2019
Alexis did make an excellent fairy godmother. I can well imagine Kate looked exquisite in her gold gown. Nice touch Martha had an invitation she was not using. Gina was definitely playing the jealous game. Great chapter.
operaluvr chapter 14 . 9/18/2019
"I don't know." Castle startles with a spark of hope and spins at the sound of her voice. His chest hitches, scar throbbing, at the sight of her for the second time tonight. Kate lifts a brow at his ex wife. "I think I'm doing pretty well so far.”

I love this story and I love how you capture these characters so well in your stories.
SusanCastleFan49 chapter 14 . 9/18/2019
Thanks for another great chapter!
MonicaKateBingCastle chapter 14 . 9/18/2019
Ha ha take that Gina! Love this chapter!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/18/2019
love it ! thanks for sharing!
Sandy0401 chapter 14 . 9/18/2019
Aww them dancing, so cute. Love the update.
hfce chapter 14 . 9/18/2019
Love this update. I can picture the whole scene in my head including her dress.
gngoa chapter 14 . 9/18/2019
Very very cool, that was great on so many levels. Thank you.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/18/2019
Honestly there is nothing better after a bad day of work than to see a notification of an update. Thank you for blessing us with your words. Having a story from you after some many years from the show ending is a blessing. Hope you are doing great!
natters chapter 14 . 9/18/2019
Great chapters, more please
GT500RonSmith chapter 14 . 9/18/2019
The two of them dancing together has always been one of my favorite things. Maybe because it has them showing their togetherness in the open in front of everyone. No hiding it away, no secrets. Here we are, two people obviously in love being close to each other in public, but neither one of us thinking about anything but our dance partner.

Alexis did good!
cindy.t.crenshaw chapter 14 . 9/18/2019
I love it! Good for Alexis and Martha. I can almost see Kate in that dress beside Castle.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/18/2019
Favorite chapter. From Alexis and Martha playing fairy godmother to Kate standing up for her place beside Castle.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/18/2019
I love this story and get so excited with each update.
blodi52 chapter 14 . 9/18/2019