Reviews for Almost Home
Caskett1963 chapter 13 . 9/17/2019
Yay for kissing.
Boo for date spoiling Gina.
Yay for sneaky supportive Alexis
and yay to you for an awesome chapter.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/17/2019
Another great chapter. Loving this story. Thank you.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/17/2019
It's great to wake up to an inbox full of goodies! Thank you!
rina123nike chapter 13 . 9/17/2019
Another great update
Copop chapter 13 . 9/17/2019
Aaawww, Kate told off Demming. That's so sweet. And there coudn't be more reassuring facts than that. I think Castle can rest assured now :)

Ugh, Gina! Why is she like this.

Alexis is sneaky. I like it. I hope her plan works. Because, yes, Gina could have let Kate go in her stead.

Till the next chapter :)
life's a mystery chapter 13 . 9/16/2019
i love Alexis’ plan :)
Guest chapter 13 . 9/16/2019
This story have a way to warm the readers heart. Pure brilliance
fanficfan452 chapter 13 . 9/16/2019
Great story. I am disappointed their date was interrupted, but I like Alexis’ idea of Kate going to the gala. I can’t wait to read what happens at the gala. Wonderful writing and story telling. Thank you!
Trude chapter 13 . 9/16/2019
cute chapter
I am glad they weren't interrupted while making out and I hope Gina won't be too upset about Kate appearing later and pushing her out of her "date" with Castle LOL
girl who casts no shadow chapter 13 . 9/16/2019
I cannot wait to see what you come up with. This is truly such a delicious read that you always leave me eager to read more.
chanhoed chapter 13 . 9/16/2019
Ooo, now you really know how to mess up with someone's feelings (mine included)
I just loved the first part of this chapter but after Gina showing up, I kinda wanted to kick you but they way you fixed it when Alexis came up with this great idea, it made me very happy again...
sasans chapter 13 . 9/16/2019
Seriously good chapter but it definitely took a twist near the end when Gina showed up. I started to get almost as disappointed as Rick and Kate. Whatever Alexis's rescue plan is I think I'm already all for it. I can't wait to see what happens next.
The-KLF chapter 13 . 9/16/2019
Ugh, Gina! Such a cockblock!
Madelynn one chapter 13 . 9/16/2019
That was a surprise, but so good.
operaluvr chapter 13 . 9/16/2019
Way to go Alexis! Wonderful chapter and so much Caskett progress has been made.
908 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 .. Last Next »