Reviews for Almost Home
Lyn chapter 18 . 10/24/2019
Wow, finally well enough to finish your beautiful story. Thank you for all your time you share with this fandom, helping to keep them alive. Pure perfection, as always.
MsStar567 chapter 18 . 10/21/2019
Once again, brilliant! I love your stories. Look forward to more. Thank you for your continued stories of Rick and Kate (and all Castle characters).

Star
Guest chapter 18 . 10/20/2019
I loved this so much, your stories are always imaginative and beautifully written. Thank you for continuing to write about Castle and Beckett.
guest chapter 18 . 10/19/2019
as always, enjoyed a clever redirection of their story; thank you for the wonderful words. i always enjoy your stories; hope they keep coming.
Lord of Kavaka chapter 8 . 10/16/2019
Oooh, an almost kiss. And like typical moment between them they are interrupted. Loved Kate’s jealous protectiveness. And Castle’s reading. Really liked the subtle talk between Alexis and Kate where Alexis basically gives her approval. Not liking Kate’s thoughts that she has to protect his heart from her.
Andrea chapter 18 . 10/15/2019
I love this story.
You give the characters so much depth and feeling, that's incredible.
Thank you so much!
I hope we can read more beautiful stories from you.
Lord of Kavaka chapter 7 . 10/14/2019
I really like seeing them getting closer and how effortlessly Beckett fits into the Castle family. Also like how Castle refers to their walk as a first date and Beckett doesn’t correct him, even silently agreeing it was a good first date.
FlavorCountry chapter 17 . 10/14/2019
Another great story. You do right by these characters, and by us as fans and readers.

Thank you. Your hard work allows them to live on in our minds, and our hearts.

It means everything.
Lord of Kavaka chapter 6 . 10/14/2019
Oooh. Cuddles and soft touches, little kisses on his chin and pulse point. Beckett’s sliding into a GF role without realizing it.
Lord of Kavaka chapter 5 . 10/12/2019
Beckett helping him shower would definitely be hotter under different circumstances. Also liked how she assured him that she’s there because that what she wants. Let those feelings out Kate. Embrace them.
Lord of Kavaka chapter 4 . 10/12/2019
I’m like how Beckett is determined to take care of him, but not how Castle thinks it’s out of obligation. She needs to set him straight in that. And hopefully let her feelings out instead of shutting them away now that he’s awake and she can express them. Can’t wait to see how it goes.
Lord of Kavaka chapter 3 . 10/12/2019
Yay! He’s awake. And yes Beckett he’s definitely right that you’ll like it.
Lord of Kavaka chapter 2 . 10/11/2019
Powerful. I can just feel Beckett’s emotions. I like how Alexis fibbed and said Beckett was Castle’s girlfriend and lived with them. And how neither redhead is blaming her for Castle getting shot. She’s doing enough of that herself. It is nice to see how this is making her really think about her feelings. Hopefully when Castle recovers she doesn’t retreat behind her wall.
Larry Holmes chapter 18 . 10/10/2019
Superb...absolutely brilliant! Thanks.
Lord of Kavaka chapter 1 . 10/9/2019
Oh my God, Raina. This is such a gut wrenching start. I can feel Beckett’s emotions flying off the screen. I love your words.
907 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »