Reviews for Almost Home
Castle4Eva chapter 18 . 10/6/2019
Thank you for another fantastic story by a fantastic writer. I can't even begin to tell you how much it means that you still are writing stories for Castle. I eagerly anticipate your next one.
Copop chapter 18 . 10/6/2019
Oh, Kate also got shot.
I was immediately thinking of her or Castle making a comment about 'matching'. I'm so glad she actually did 3

Thank YOU for still writing. You're (one of) the best Castle fanfic writers, and I'm very thankful you still want to write for a shrinking audience.

You are just awesome.

Until the next story. I hope.
Copop chapter 17 . 10/6/2019
Aaaww, a welcome back party for Castle. That's sweet :)

I understand Kate being concerned about Castle coming back to the precinct.

Hamptons get-away sounds good :)
Copop chapter 16 . 10/6/2019
Sore, I'll take that

I love how this is in remembrance of 5x01, but still entirely different. NOT hididng in the closet.

Alexis is way too knowing :P

Pancakes say thank you so much for last night :D Castle is thankful, indeed, eh?
Copop chapter 15 . 10/6/2019
Love how reassuring Kate is.

Ah, perfect time for their first time.

I hope Castle can live up to his and her imagination, given his heart surgery.
LDS345 chapter 18 . 10/5/2019
Wow. Another gem. Thanks for writing and sharing.
Larryholmessuper chapter 18 . 10/5/2019
Superb...thanks for sharing your amazing talent with us...your followers!
leingh chapter 18 . 10/4/2019
again another amazing story thank yoi
Guest chapter 18 . 10/3/2019
Such a great story. Loved it.
Coco56 chapter 18 . 10/3/2019
Merci a toi tu écris toujours aussi bien j adore a tres bientôt j espère
SusanCastleFan49 chapter 16 . 10/2/2019
Wonderful chapter. Thanks for writing!
Dmarx chapter 18 . 10/2/2019
Awwww man, I wasn’t ready for this to be over, but I loved every minute of it! Please never stop sharing your beautiful words with us!
helensorrento chapter 18 . 10/2/2019
I’m pretty sure,you already know how I feel about this story but just in case you have forgotten. I love this one and it will always remain a favorite
cyndil1 chapter 18 . 10/1/2019
This is absolutely beautiful! And highly romantic-just love the bathtub scene. I love it all but think that is my favorite.

As much as I love AM these characters he created for us, I've always felt a bit cheated that we didn't see more of Kate living at the loft during and after the Dunn case.
blodi52 chapter 18 . 10/1/2019
It's always a pleasure to read stories about Caskett! Thank you for your talent! Congrats!
907 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »