Reviews for Negligence
SpyMaster chapter 5 . 5/24/2005
I'd read this one sometime ago, remembered it but stupidly not added it to my favourites. I've been looking for it for a couple of months. I eventually had to ask on maple street for it. I love it. The Jack and Sam flashback is just wow! and Jack got shot *cry*. Really excellent! The only thing that I think could make this story better is a sequel. I want to know what happens next. Truly amazing! A joy to read. Thanks for sharing.
Evidence chapter 5 . 7/15/2003
I like the ending. :) I also like how you began the chapter with first Sam's view point and then Jack's. Next we have that wonderful dialogue scene. Great job!
GhostIsland chapter 5 . 7/15/2003
Wonderful ending! Such an incredibly sweet and touching conversation - and so well-written. Thank you for leaving us with a feeling of hope. I so enjoyed this story! Keep writing! :)
Obsidian5 chapter 5 . 7/15/2003
What a wonderful ending. In this chapter, I particularly loved your descriptions of Jack and Sam's thoughts on why their relationship would never be over. But I'm sorry to see that this story IS over ;-). Nice job from beginning to end.
Forensiphile chapter 5 . 7/15/2003
Wo! What a fantastic ending. Such wonderful dialogue and the perfect closure to this wonderful story. I always love everything you write, and this was no exception. GREAT job!
Forensiphile chapter 4 . 7/10/2003
Great, great chapter. Loved the OPR scene especially, but it all rocked. Lots of tension and angst. Can't wait for the next installment!
GhostIsland chapter 4 . 7/10/2003
Another compelling chapter! I particularly loved the OPR interrogation - the dialogue flowed beautifully. Love the Sam and Danny friendship - loved the Sam and Van Doren scene at the end. Great job - keep writing!
Midnight Caller chapter 4 . 7/10/2003
Only one more chapter? :whine:

I love the hand-holding in the hospital - I've been a big fan of that ever since TXF, and it was just so ... sigh. And the OPR review was kickass!
CJtheCregg chapter 3 . 7/8/2003
OMFG. *breathes deeply* wow... damn you can write. you MUST write more! it rocks! :D

~J
sheisnotreal chapter 3 . 7/3/2003
Yummy! You do unseemliness so well!

Magnificent job, as always.

Can't wait for the next installment.
GhostIsland chapter 3 . 7/1/2003
Ah, something about chapter three. ;) Seriously, great job - sensual and descriptive without crossing the line. :) Very classy - a most enjoyable read! Keep writing!
Evidence chapter 3 . 6/30/2003
Well done! A nice glimpse at Jack and Sam as a couple while we are still lefting praying for Jack. Once again a great read from start to finish (and it's only a chapter).
Forensiphile chapter 2 . 6/24/2003
Great job! You really build a lot of suspense here, and I loved the interaction in the hospital. All very realistic and touching. I can't wait till the third chapter! Post more soon please! :D
GhostIsland chapter 2 . 6/24/2003
Another intense chapter - and I love how you wrote Danny and Sam's friendship! :) Sam's grief and breakdown are heartbreaking as well. Can't wait for more! Keep writing!
Evidence chapter 2 . 6/23/2003
Stepf-I'm overwhelmed at how good this is. I love how Sam is in a crazied state of mind (created by your wonderful imagery and quick sentences) and Danny being moral support. You got me hooked!