Reviews for There and back again
Bella-swan11 chapter 11 . 10/16
Ned must accept that those who tell you Jon and Sansa is the right thing, honor is not going to protect you from your enemies; Now the long night is coming. You have to support Jon to regain his throne because it is the right thing, also that the kingdoms need him to guide them to face the dead; Even if you loved Robert as a brother, he is a terrible king.
Great story so far. Hope to see more of this.
aussieKayz chapter 11 . 10/15
Well that was a great chapter. Love the slight revenge from bastard to father Bolton
Can't wait for more! Another very well written chapter!
flame55 chapter 11 . 10/14
This is great can't wait for more
ArtimuosJackson chapter 11 . 10/14
You know that North doesn't have knighthood, if the northmen ever got knighted it was on south not by any northern lords.
Murdough chapter 11 . 10/14
damn good chapter in an overall great story. one slight quibble though. it was Aegon the Fourth aka Aegon the Unworthy(and one of the worst to sit the Iron Throne) who was the father of and who knighted Daemon Blackfyre. Aegon the Fifth was the Unworthy's great-grandson and arguably the last truly decent Targaryen king, given that his son Jaehaerys the Second only lasted less than three years on the throne before his own son Aerys the Second aka the Mad King rose to power. beyond that, I'm liking this story and I look forward to seeing where this goes
fire1 chapter 11 . 10/14
good chapter.
Dzerx chapter 11 . 10/14
Huh what a moment. Beet Jon and Sansa loved watching that.
Lol Ramsy just Mike Tysoned his dad
carick of hunter moon chapter 11 . 10/14
nice
A well written update
Anime Princess chapter 11 . 10/14
Woah! Hope Ramsey starts airing out all of Rooses hidden skeletons.
Maybe say something that’ll turn the Russell’s against him too
KaTee19 chapter 11 . 10/14
Bwahaha he but off his ear
BookishTen8 chapter 11 . 10/14
Absolutely loving this story
Yes, Varys remembers! Of all possible people who could have come back, Varys is probably by far the most important. And he’s definitely got even more incentive this time to make sure things go his way! Kind of surprised he’s not planning on having Daenerys assasinated, to be honest...I have a feeling the package he’s sending is either the documents from the Citadel about Rhaegar and Lyanna’s marriage, one of the Targaryens’ Valyrian steel swords, or one of their crowns. I hope he somehow contacts the Martells to get them in the game sooner this time around! I love the Martells and the show used them very poorly IMO.

As for Jon Arryn, I’d say he should take the second son of one of his most loyal bannermen (maybe the Royces?) and wed him to a female Arryn from the lesser line and have that boy take on the Arryn name.

As for Robert Baratheon refusing to fund any repairs to the Wall, I think Ned should send him a letter saying that they are through and not to expect anything from him other than what any other lord would give him. By that, I mean that Robert should not consider them friends and would know that any request to make Ned his hand would be flat out denied.