Reviews for The Stray
Shaded chapter 4 . 12/25/2006
Just one question.

Why do 99.9 % of fanfics have to be about some poor tortured individual. Why can't it just be about a normal person, not someone uncommonly gorgeous, not someone unbelievably clever, or extrodinarily talented, just someone average. I tell you it'd be unique just to be normal in fanficdom.

Other than that... Your story was written smoothly enough, if lacking a bit in detail.
NECXV1 chapter 14 . 8/7/2003
Great story! Look foward to reading the sequel!

Keep up the good work.
Kitiara Silverstar chapter 14 . 7/29/2003
It was great but I wasnt able to read chpt.13 For some reason.
Ertia chapter 14 . 5/20/2003
Nicely done! I really enjoyed this story. I think you have a good feeling for Richie's dialogue and speech patterns that made it really easy to get into the story.

But you know you have to keep writing about Dri! We have to know how she grows and changes and eventually realizes her immortality!
TV Chick chapter 14 . 5/19/2003
That was great! So how about writing a sequel?
SouthernChickie chapter 14 . 5/19/2003
I really liked this. One question is Dri a full fleged immortal, or just a pre-immie? I got a little confused there. i'm thinking pre, but she seemed to give off a full fleged buzz.

This seems a little unfinished, maybe because you were leaving it open for a sequle? Which, by the way, you have to do or i will be most upset. Is Richie ever gonna talk to Mac? Ever? Or is he just going to hint around it forever?

Really like it, can't wait for the next story!
Richefic chapter 13 . 5/19/2003
I liked this - Dri is a very interesting character, although I would have liked to see some resolution with what Richie is brooding about - and Richie training Dri would definately be interesting! Sequel?
Frek chapter 14 . 5/18/2003
Sweet! I love warm and fuzzy endings. But do I smell a sequal, maybe Mac and Richie training Dri? hehehe, just a thought. Well, thanx for the excellent fic!

The One and Only

Frek
Slacker Queen chapter 14 . 5/18/2003
I enjoyed this story very much. Thank you for writing and posting it! I'm glad Dri decided to stay with them. And YES I would love to read a sequel if you write one. :)

Keep up the wonderful work! LaterZ!
SouthernChickie chapter 12 . 5/18/2003
AAiya! OMG! I know you have this finished so post! Post now you fool! Now! I comand you!
Slacker Queen chapter 11 . 5/17/2003
That's so sweet. Dri is very lucky to have beable to have Duncan there to support her.

This was a wonderufl chapter. I can't wait to read more. Keep it up! LaterZ!
Christine chapter 11 . 5/17/2003
This is one of the best stories I have ever read.
SouthernChickie chapter 11 . 5/16/2003
Wow, you're very welcome. Don't i feel special. NE ways, this was a good chap. It was short but covere Mac's feelings about Richie, and helped Dri open up. i'm updating soon, so you better too!
Slacker Queen chapter 10 . 5/16/2003
You sure to update a lot. Not that I'm complaining. ;) These three chapters were great! I'm glad Alec is dead and hopefully Dri will learn to believe them, and then learn that she herself will become one.

Keep up the wonderful work. I can't wait to read more. LaterZ!
SouthernChickie chapter 10 . 5/16/2003
*Sings* "I like it, I love it, I want so more of it!" Any way really liking it. I love Richie, "Shoulda, coulda, woulda, but won't." Very him. Mind if i barrow that line sometime? i really like it.