Reviews for Divine of War
dkaepa chapter 13 . 9/20
chapter 13.
It's slow but I'm enjoying the way you're doing these little interactions, they bring more life to the characters.
RedAlpha22 chapter 22 . 9/13
Love this. Hope you update soon.
AvirRapter chapter 22 . 9/8
Ngl that last segment with Baric and Lars goes so hard, I can't understate how cool it is to me.
AvirRapter chapter 18 . 9/8
Farengar was so happy about what he did, I love it, it's delightful.
AvirRapter chapter 12 . 9/8
They really went and just launched a raid. Gigachad behaviour.
Hercules8 chapter 4 . 8/31
I started rereading and this story and I got to say it is an awesome read as the first time! You manage to perfectly capture Kratos' personality from the game. Also, the fight scenes are absolutely incredible!

I absolutely love this story! Keep up the great work!
mhihabak chapter 22 . 8/29
great story it's really hard to find such well written fics like this one
mhihabak chapter 19 . 8/29
how come Kratos didn't question the Psijic Order when they called him the Ghost of Sparta? i mean it could give him a lead to how he got there
mhihabak chapter 8 . 8/29
Nevermind
mhihabak chapter 6 . 8/29
if the leviathan axe is in nirn can't Kratos summon it like thor does with his hammer?
El Fisto chapter 18 . 8/23
I highly recommend posting this on Ao3 as well. It deserves more attention.
El Fisto chapter 1 . 8/23
This is genuinely the best God of War fanfic and the best Skyrim fanfic I've ever read. Everything in it is perfect, from the characterization to the action to the flow of it. I'm glad I managed to stumble across this, it's a beautiful story. I loved seeing Kratos beat Babette to death against a rock.
Man I hope you update this
gaelicplatypus chapter 1 . 7/23
Re-reading this story for about the 10th time. Wish you would come back to it, but I get it that life happens.
Bjorn Mektig chapter 22 . 7/17
Just finished your story. It's damn good, a shining example of literary skill, and a masterful meld of two seperate worlds. While the end of Chapter 22 could be seen as an open end to the tale you have told, I hope that one day you expand upon this, when the inspiration strikes. Many thanks.
1,162 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »