Reviews for Mrs Right
RafCL83 chapter 2 . 1/12/2020
Hi! I've had the page with your fictions opened for a while now, but with the darvey secret santa (2 accounts) delivering each one story per day for the last month, I had never had the time to begin your stories.
Well this afternoon, I've read your 2 latest stories, and let me tell you : I'm glad you wrote them, I'm glad your found your mojo back if you ever felt you had lost it. It's a shame you lost your previous stories. I'd have loved to read them! I really like how you write, and I like your stories! They're just what I need! When I read, I feel like it's something we've seen, or that we could see. At least I can totally imagine it on my screen! Even if they would never have shown that on the show, you writing it makes it right, because after having read it, it's as if we had indeed seen it!
Keep going!
catskeye chapter 2 . 11/17/2019
please write that one more chapter please
Guest chapter 2 . 9/9/2019
loved it! it was amazing
DarveyfanCO chapter 2 . 9/7/2019
Super hot as always! Loved every moment & cant wait to see what you have planned next ;)
PurryCat chapter 2 . 9/7/2019
Incredible chapter! That was so hot, thanks so much!
babzfgm chapter 2 . 9/6/2019
D. I T.
really you’re amazing!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/6/2019
Wow. Just wow. I’m going to have to go back and read this a few more times. So good!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/6/2019
Your M rated fanfics are one of my favourites. They're soooo hot ant sweet at the same time. Can't wait what happens next ;)
Jbiemann chapter 2 . 9/6/2019
That was amazing holy crap smutty and amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2019
Wow this was hot! Fill the gap about the non-proposal proposal... giggling about he fact that you wrote that in your commute time- you probably arrived at work all too hot too LOL
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2019
absolutely loved it!
carlota206 chapter 1 . 8/21/2019
Love this so much. It's perfect ;) ! x
PurryCat chapter 1 . 8/21/2019
It was pretty hot! And heart-warming. Thank so much!