Reviews for Twilight
Insane Elven Rock Baby chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
Aww. Poor Legolas! LoLz, cool story. I liked it. ~ Rock Baby
526837 chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
Oh wow...that's so awesome. I haven't read the books *shields herself from projectiles* but I can appriciate this all the same, since I have friends who have an' all. Very, very nice. I like it much.
~Elizabeth Sealove
"'All my people are leaving...'cept for me! Cos no one can touch the Elves of the True Darkness.' Her red eyes flicked briefly to Legolas and a mocking smile played on her features. The elf was stunned, one of the Evil Elves, the Morne Eldar [sp?]; and not just that but a child..." - Eyes of Ruby, Soul of Shadow
Black Hawk chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
Wow! This was absolutely gorgeous! What skill! What emotion! What imagery! You are truly as wonderful as the elves you describe, my friend. I look forward to seeing more from you. Hannon le! :oD!
Slea chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
I really enjoyed the beauty and simplisity of this vinette. Bravo
shirebound chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
This is wonderful - a masterful blending of canon, movie, and imagination. You show Legolas, indeed, all of the Mirkwood elves, in a way I've never thought about before. To mortals, elves would seem as one race; but to the elves, there is history and divergence and similarities and, perhaps, "high" and "low". Fascinating.

And this... "There was mud on the toes of her boots, nor were her feet floating inches above the ground." Wonderful.
Ainaechoiriel chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
Very interesting, and beautiful syntax, to boot. I liked Thranduil's words. They were all true. Harsh and yet not. You could sympathize with them. Very subtle. Good job. And I liked Legolas's POV here.
Lyllyn chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
This is a very difficult line to walk, between oversentimentality on one side, and stong feeling on the other; you have done it beautifully. The language is lovely, Thranduil's words plausible, and Legolas' reactions so understandable one says 'of course, how *else* would he feel?'

The last sentence is perfect.

Wonderful story.
Me chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
Even though it is movie-verse I can't help appreciating it as it is so beautifully and well written.
Astronema chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
The little devil on my shoulder is unhappy, but I'm not. The fic is good. I like it.
Firefall chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
Wonderful! I enjoyed it greatly. It could be the

start of a much longer interplay between Legolas

and Aragorn. It has the right feel about their

friendship. Keep writing...
x eLLe x chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
This was so beautiful! I loved it. The description and detail was absolutely exquisite. Is there going to be anymore?
oOALCARINQUEOo chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
QUITE short, but I like it!-
Daisy Princess chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
Very sentimental, I liked it very much.