Reviews for Blood ties
ZianaSue chapter 30 . 5/22
So far this story has a fascinating story line. The flow of the story was also to my liking. Keep up the good work.
Lady Beaumort chapter 3 . 3/16
What? ? ?
It's Iago, not Yago.
Pokemark17 chapter 5 . 12/17/2014
Its not mngva its mngwa or Nunda
Saint Snape chapter 30 . 3/26/2014
Very complex and intriguing story. I liked that the characters were gritty and real. Let's face it the WW isn't all sunshine and roses. Death and war isn't glossed over in this story. It's a nasty business. I really was kind of hoping Lily would some how return from the dead and help Severus but Harry came through in the end. I'm looking forward to reading the sequel.

And some of the people who left nasty comments had they read beyond the first chapter and given the story a real chance they might have liked the story more.
Obscene Cupcake chapter 28 . 9/28/2013
Poor idiots who followed orders :
Obscene Cupcake chapter 27 . 9/28/2013
aw cute them interacting
The arithmancer chapter 30 . 7/4/2013
Really thought provoking, a take on Harry that is more adult than many I've seen, not for it's rating, but for the way why becomes more important than how.
Mirage chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I've downloaded your story because the summary is very enticing.
Can you imagine my disappointment when I found that the story is written from first person point of view? And even worse, that your writing in presence?

First person narrations are rare and rightly so, because they are already difficult to read. Go to the library, open the books, how many of them are written in first person?

Of those written in first person, how many are written in presence?

There's a reason why this combi is so rare or even nearly non-existent. And that is because it's very very difficult to write and read.

To me it's off putting. No plot can make me wade through such a story.

It's a shame, really. Because according to some of your other reviews your story is well worth reading.
SapphireGypsey chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
Your story is good, but it is like a bunch of run on sentences.
LadyFreak chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
has the makings of a great story, but its all over the place and not organized well. makes it difficult to read.. too many POV's without clear separation. i'll try chapter 2, but not sure if i can finish
Phoenix1592 chapter 30 . 3/30/2012
Well Done
Pendraco chapter 12 . 12/28/2011
Hi. When Sev thinks about the upcoming Phoenixers, you wrote that there are 2 wizards & 3 witches, but it actually is 2 witches & 3 wizards. Just thought you'd like to know.
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Donno why you don't have more reviews. I really like your work, and have read all three. Sorry I'm not good at reviewing, this'll have to do.
20thPilot chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Uh... It's good. It really is. I just hate first person unless its really, really, clear. I'm sure this is a great story but, no, I can't read it. It gives me a head ache.

Awesome concept though :D Loooove the whole voldie dialogue. Anyway ta-ta