Reviews for Morning Meetings
yoitsalterjude chapter 1 . 9/10/2019
"i never realized how big this place was until everybody was gone."
Ouch. Daaaamn, that hit all the painful parts! You write so well and I think you captured Hange and Levi's personalities. Its just a bit sober though thats to be expected because SNK wasnt made for fun and sunshine haha. I like the dynamics you gave to their relationship and how they still find each other and serve as each other's anchor thru all the stess and loneliness. And yeah, dyfm's levihan is one of the best-if not the best- levihan feels artwork!
Really hope you'll consjder writing more LeviHan.
Candylolz chapter 1 . 8/24/2019
This was so good! Please write more of them!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2019
Glad you finally saw the magic that is levihan. I actually thought they were a couple because I watched it late. I saw the scene where they had to throw Petra's body, and my brother told me Levi was sad because that was his girlfriend. So when I started watching it, I saw the scene where Levi grabs Hange's hair and got them mixed up. When my brothers told me it was the other girl it was to late. I had already made up my mind that Levi and Hange were cute together. And the more I saw the show and read the manga, I knew he was trying to make me ship his ship. But it backfired and I got him shipping Levi and Hange.