Reviews for God's Gift to Women
LucifVegeta chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Oops, sorry! I was helping my friend with a story idea and I meant to send that message on a PM. Sorry!

But as for the story, it was absolutely fantastic! I loved it.
LucifVegeta chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
I suggest a girl, if you can think of any good ones XD
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Wow. You got the balance between perverted and wise perfectly. I didn't squick at all. Actually this had so much more char development then most fics. I really enjoyed it.
Spirit of paladin chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Well, it *is* extremely well written and narrated, and it is reasonably in character. Unfortunately, the twisting and turning of the characters' cores as well as the situation provided to make it happen are quite out there, and drain any enjoyment one could have from this.

Your amazing narrative skills and excellent grammar compensates the short sides of this story, though.
BlueSkiesSunrise chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Holy shit, how did you do that? You made it work.
Piccolo is green chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I love this! You really can make a Roshi/Bra well!
Obsidian Blade chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I read this shortly after you published it and loved it. Just thought I'd drop a line to say I stumbled across it again today and my opinion has only improved with time, after a rough start with the first three paragraphs. Your ability to play such different characters against one another was/is fantastic. Thanks for posting it all those years ago!
Esplandian chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Your story is like a pearl between sand: with a deep understanding of character and subtleties, of dignity and possibility.

I would like to translate it to Spanish, for it is the best and more original one-shot I have ever read.
The Lime in the Coconut chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
FANTASTIC.

And I mean good. really, really good. the best dbz fanfic I've ever read. Roshi's dialogue is SPOT-ON, and I mean GREAT. The description is JUST ENOUGH-detailed, but with no superfluous stuff-and the interaction is really, really believable (especially the kamehameha bit-I feel sorry for the old man, who perfected this awesome school that set all of the others on their course but then languishes with a power of 139).
Calise chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
"YOU SICKO! Bra/Roshi! What kind of sick person are you! Bra/Yamcha's better than this!and her mother used to go out with Yamcha! *gives thumbs down*"

Don't let them get you down...

It was very classy,

cute.

I mean at least you had the guts.

and it came out very good.

your a fantastic writer.
Guile chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Cute.

Not to mention you write Roshi at his most hilarious. "Contact would turn you into a wanton woman..." LOL

I loved it.
Dyth chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
Aww. Pretty. Your story also gave me the strength to read that Dumbl/Harry fic. O
Megaroo chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
Cute as hell. Loved it.
Stormy1x2 chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
The only way I can describe this story is...classy. Very, very classy. Bra's attitude was just the right opponent for Roshi's sarcasm and wit - I love your depiction of Roshi. I could 'hear' their conversation. And he's so amusing!
A good story of testing boundaries and forging friendships where you'd least expect them. Being the daughter of vegeta, I've no doubt in my mind that Bra would only have respect for a person if they showed her their strength.
As for the rest of your fic...Roshi's letter to Bra was the icing on the cake. After such an intriguing take on this unlikely duo, the comment about God's gift to women and the bubble wrap made me snort Pepsi through my nose. _
Awesome job!
Sozoku chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
Wow...At first I thought when I saw this EW. Master Roshi and Bra? Although when I read it, I was amazed at how wonderful this story was in a creepy way.