Reviews for UnderratedOverrated
RaeAnne chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
Totally cute! I LOVED it, really perfect.

RaeAnne -(-
d-kronk chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
Excellent story. This was just wonderful. And I definitely think they should get together, it would be simply wonderful, sheer bliss.
CycloneT chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
I can't believe how much I'm loving all your stories.'ve made me laugh out loud more than once. And this one...this one is my favourite...until I read your next fic, of course. ;)
NLD-diva chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
That was so cute, totally made my day, I haven't been on cuz of rehearsals and I missed coming on to read your fics! Yey, but I am back cuz the play is tonight and tomorrow. Oh but i am drabbling on about me, your fic was great and I can't wait for the next! ~Nicole~
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
These little bits of C/G fluff just keep getting better and better! Best lines of this one: "Gil Grissom. Have you heard of him? He's quite popular." Grissom answered with a cheeky grin.

"Really? I heard he was a pain in the ass."

I laughed so hard at that one and I can totally picture Catherine saying that! Keep up the great work!
binkykiatch chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
You are so great! You are totally awesome and one of my favourite authors and your lil stories are fantastic.

I think i like where Shakespeare Baby and the like are going! Keep it up!

Laurashley chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
How do you do it?

You seem to be able to mass produce quality stories at every turn!

Loved all of your recent C/G stories.

Short yet hitting the right note without being excessive.

Keep up the good work!
The Madhatter2 chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
Omg, I LOVE this one as well. Grissom and Catherine's banter is SO funny. It's hilarious! I love the way Grissom manages to dodge nearly every question that comes his way. It's great. :) This was wonderful and funny to no end. I died when he said, "Gil Grissom. Have you heard of him? He's quite popular." Catherine's reply was priceless. Man, you ROCK! :D Keep it up!