Reviews for Far Too Gone
Ember228 chapter 4 . 10/14
I dont know the route I want izuku to take. What I do know is I really hope he ends up with toga and they officially become a thing. I love the pairing. I'd say vigilante is a good route for izuku he can be with toga without compromising his ideals. Infact togs would probably help him. Either way keep it up!
LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS
miholca chapter 4 . 10/13
Great story, awesome plot,can't wait to see what will happens next
iron-slayer-dragon chapter 4 . 10/8
I love Toga she is one of my favorite characters in bnha. I cant wait for more chapters
MereC55 chapter 3 . 10/7
I think that Himiko can be redeemed, but I'm not sure she can, or should, escape some type of situation in either prison or a mental hospital. She clearly suffers from circumstances that would be mitigating factors in her acts, but she knew they were wrong and chose to do them. There can't be a "scott-free" in her future, but there might be a measure of redemption and happiness. At least, that's how I see it.
Xerzo LotCN chapter 4 . 10/7
welp pepehands huh another even sad separation route though the backstory was sad and cute
Ozfanncy chapter 2 . 10/4
Now this. This I love! This is truly a masterpiece just waiting to burst I love it. Man I don’t know many other similar stories have me hooked as much as this one. I’m quite conflicted with what Deku should become. Stay a hero, and keep fighting the good fight? Or maybe become a villain. Even worse than shigaraki? That would be quite a twist, ohhhh and maybe we would see the moment everyone close to him sees what he’s become? Now that would be glorious. And vigilante could work too. Not a complete bad guy, but not a complete good guy either. Kinda like red hood from Batman? Could be, could be. I love this story so far. I really hope you continue this. I shall await... -Oz
alphadog722991 chapter 3 . 9/8
Vigilante
taimurpro chapter 3 . 9/7
Split second? Isn’t that a foresight quirk that lets you see what happens in the next ten seconds from AO3 story about Nighteye and Izuku if not then it is a quirk that lets you split a second into smaller time frames that yoy can move normally in thus to anyone observing uou would have insane amount if speed.
Anyways, for Izuku it would make sense for him to become a vigilante, disappearing and reappearing as a vigilante along with Himiko so they can defeat criminals and villans alike, drug rings, human trafficking, human experiments and etc so similar to Batman, maybe Aizawa would help.
Anyhow, being a villain does not align with Izuku’s morale’s whatsoever even if he does shady stuff to get the desired results in this story.
Hero
WBE chapter 3 . 9/5
Can he be the vigilante while trying to keep up his hero training? I would find it hard to see him as a real villain without changing his entire outlook completely. I would guess his change in heart would have to do something with the other One-For-All personalities getting involved, though I would think they would edge towards hero/vigilante. Since they seem to be active in Izuku now, going completely counter to hero/vigilante as a villain could literally tear him apart. Except I just realized that if the quirks absorbed by One-For-All include a bit of all previous users of the quirks...wouldn't a small piece of All-For-One also be there since he added a quirk himself to make it? That is a chilling thought...
Tequoia chapter 3 . 9/5
Vigilante! Thank you for the chapter~
alicemisuzu chapter 3 . 9/4
Vigilante. It makes the most sense for deku if Himiko can't be reformed in society. Otherwise hero if the murders could be waivered but probably not.
zerokool7 chapter 3 . 9/3
Vigilante! Sooooo gooood! Need more!
WonderDildo chapter 3 . 9/3