Reviews for Overlord Hax
RabbidChimp chapter 5 . 1/6
Oi you bastard! Update this already, it was just getting good!
mangouschase chapter 1 . 9/29/2023
mm so tasty, sprinkled edgyness on generic plot
-an isekai fan
badboyelsanto chapter 2 . 9/3/2023
Wait does that mean ge gains exp from any bldy that kills a monster inside the dungeon? That would be smart as fuck lol. This is quite interesting
badboyelsanto chapter 2 . 9/2/2023
The mc just transmigrated to dxd and doesn’t even have his full powers yet and hes already calling it a boring world? And trying to start war? Crazy
badboyelsanto chapter 1 . 9/2/2023
The script is different. Why is raynare touchung his dick lol and also wasn’t she supposed to run towards the fountain, face him and ask if he will die for her? And aslo raynare has 2 wings not 4
The-cook-of-darkness chapter 5 . 7/27/2023
Author can you update this story pls it's been a long time
Eric chapter 1 . 6/3/2023
Thanks for the chapter
theeelderman5 chapter 3 . 5/17/2023
I'm kinda weird i like this all of the sudden i just thought when you got to the video we wouldn't be watching the main character and I thought he was already world creating universe destroying level my bad nice story
Honest guest chapter 3 . 3/27/2023
Do the world a favour and stop writing
Gerginscy chapter 1 . 3/21/2023
So so.
The Nugget of Terror chapter 5 . 2/5/2023
this is amazing!
problake123 chapter 5 . 12/29/2022
Moare Please we want more chapters!
problake123 chapter 2 . 12/29/2022
This book is fucking awesome it's how you do a overpowered as hell mc right MAKE MORE CHAPTERS PLEASE you've been in active for far too long
Stormzy chapter 5 . 12/12/2022
Reading old works that I saved. For some reason this was there. Tried to read it again and had to question my past self as to why he thought it was a good idea to save this shit work. Like damn this is not good. How it has the amount of favorites it does I will never know.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2022
Read a book before you consider writing, no offense. But this is painful