Reviews for Overlord Hax
BIGGZ1344 chapter 2 . 11/11/2021
Always like power fantasy stories but this is on another level, you didn't start as an OP Player but as a budding GM. I'm a convert and definitely following this fic.
Twirl chapter 2 . 11/9/2021
void242 chapter 2 . 11/10/2021
Well, this chapter blown my mind. Do not expect the chapter to go this way. Generating dungeons by himself to elevate humanity, that's a first I've seen. Kudos.
Nanor chapter 2 . 11/10/2021
Welp, I guess fuck that daily upload thing, huh?
Guest chapter 2 . 11/8/2021
Well damn, this is just the fanfic I needed to restart my drive. Fuck, I want to write now hahaha. This is by far the craziest and most unique take on the dxd world, and I love it!
Griffmic000 chapter 2 . 11/10/2021
absolutely smashing story! can't wait for next weeks chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2021
Meh. The OC is pretty bland, but the main issue I have with this is that the world building before his extremely sudden and out of place transmigration makes absolutely zero fucking sense. I could explain on why that is, but if it wasn't obvious for everyone who's read/watched Overlord they may need to go and get their brain checked since it clearly couldn't be Overlord.
Raging Cloud 405 chapter 2 . 11/10/2021
Damn. Just damn. Nice to see a story that did not stick to the canon rails. I look forward to more.
sakura89luis chapter 2 . 11/10/2021
Great chapter, looking forward for the next update.
Fcking epic bro
Crazy stuff. But legend
Guest chapter 2 . 11/8/2021
Nice. No one ever changes canon, this is gonna be awesome.
Maybe he should set up worldwide restrictive wards for the supernatural. Limit their travel between dimensions or debuff them while on Earth.
XenoLucifer chapter 2 . 11/10/2021
This is pre Riser Rias, they don't know about Gods death yet, only the Maou, Archangels and higher up Fallen knows.
scoth312 chapter 2 . 11/10/2021
please insert Hu tao, Zhong li or Beidou
LordOfWinter001 chapter 2 . 11/9/2021
Damn this is really good dude. Also super unique!

I haven't seen something like this yet in a self insert power fantasy. I look forward to reading more.
307 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »