Reviews for Weathering With Shinobi 天気の忍
BlackRazor077 chapter 3 . 8/22/2020
Story concept is good but ya need work on your English and writing style
Azure-Star-Dragon chapter 4 . 1/26/2020
Hope you continue this and maybe eventually do a sequel.
suvblenin chapter 1 . 9/1/2019
This is great work so far. I really like the descriptions you used, they really set the mood you were trying to convey.
I was actually wondering if you wanted to join a discord that a friend of mine owns. It's for writers to share their work, get feedback, and offer tips and stuff. You can actually promote work too, if you're good enough. I think they'd be happy to have you. Here's the invite, if you want to check it out.
/WqWV9Ns
Qrious writ3r chapter 3 . 9/1/2019
I am... soo sad that I didn't get to watch this when it came out.

Anyway, okay, my thoughts on this... despite not having watched the movie I feel like you've been doing a good job thus far with the story.

Do I wish it was more detailed? Sure but detailed also means drawn out but you've managed to get a good tempo so no complaints there, as for the development of the relationship, maybe a bit more in depth would be good because from chapter 2 it was a love at first kind of thing and sure the time that is actually passing is a lot more than a few days... I guess I just want to see more of the 'why I love her/him even more than i do now' when the next chapter rolls around.

Grammar, not that bad to be honest, it weirdly enough is giving the story a bit more character.

One thing though, just to clarify a bit: at this point how much does Hina know of Naruto's backstory? I know that she might already know a bit but some confirmation would be nice, unless revealing it would be spoiling in which case don't tell.
Evilplankton chapter 1 . 9/1/2019
fast update please. if you can do it
charles chapter 1 . 8/28/2019
Damn this is good
Evilplankton chapter 2 . 8/28/2019
make it more long please. its good story
Evilplankton chapter 1 . 8/26/2019