Reviews for Dragon Ball Ki
Naganite chapter 47 . 10/7
These last few chapters have been powerful. Splitting the Saiyans and Z-Fighters into three different battles gives everything a lot more flavour. Every fight is tough and every fighter is giving their all. Even though both Yamcha/Tien and Krillin/Chiaotzu are tag teaming, they're going about it in entirely different ways.

I love the little details like Nappa's infection increasingly affecting him, Vegeta's nasty elbow injury getting spotted by Goku, or how his Kaio-Ken is like a power boost that increases in strain and ki with each degree but decreases in duration. My only major concern is if the story is capable of avoiding becoming power-up after power-up without any prior plot coherence. So far though, you've been doing great! They're all using everything they have at their disposal, nothing more and nothing less.
Naganite chapter 44 . 10/7
Raditz vs Yamcha maybe? C'mon Yamcha, give it your all!
Naganite chapter 36 . 10/6
You've done a great job at fleshing out the antagonists so far, and I haven't really bothered to fixate on that too much until now. Cui worked well as a foreshadowing for what was to come, and the snippets of backstory for Garlic and his lackies as well as his conversation with Kami really gave purpose to their side of things.

As much as I hope the impending battle with the Saiyans will be dark and bloody, I'm enjoying the camaraderie between the three. They have plans, they have secrets, Raditz and Nappa like to challenge each other. They're not just mindless baddies. They have different skills, fears, mindsets.

These next chapters are gonna be bangers, I can sense it (no scouter required). Bravo!
Naganite chapter 30 . 10/5
Giving this a favourite and a follow. I'm enjoying the character development and dynamics so far, especially the relevancy of the original cast, and the increasingly noticeable shifts in deviations from canon. Thank you for your work!
9542TK chapter 52 . 10/1
This fic is amazing. you have managed to give Yamcha, Chiaotzu, Tien, Krillin and Raditz the respect they deserve as characters (though in Raditz's case it was more a thing of his potential as the brother of Goku being wasted). Piccolo's Special Beam Cannon actually working is the cherry on top. I also loved the Goku-Bardock interactions. i see you haven't updated in several months and that you have announced a break, but i hope you come back one day, because if there is a fic that deserves not to be abandoned, it's yours
Apoge chapter 52 . 5/19
All i have to say is amazing work. i wished the app allowed me to use emojis but oh well. The saiyan arc was 10/10 I loved the characters and the concept and can't wait for more
zorianka89 chapter 52 . 5/9
Sad chapter. It's amazing to see chapters like this in dragonball where the death of characters isn't a tragedy but simply something that needs to be fixed. But I really liked how this arch ended. And in general, very interesting and fresh look at the Saiyan saga. In other fanfiction, everything follows the same pattern, which is sometimes really annoying, despite all the changes that other authors do, they take and reduce everything to one template from the anime. But not in this story. I was delighted with how everything turned out, how all the characters did their best, and did not stand on the sidelines like spectators or did not die because it was necessary for the plot. I'll give you this, it was amazing saiyan saga, one of the best interpretations I've seen in fanfiction. I look forward to seeing your take on the Namek saga and the confrontation with Frieza.
Spades231 chapter 52 . 5/8
A wholesome conclusion. I’ve said it before, but it remains true that what you’ve written is very well done. The arc was great, the fights were enjoyable, the dialogue was handled splendidly, and characters felt perfect.

Enjoy your break, until the next one.
Spades231 chapter 51 . 4/28
All of the applause for this closing chapter. It’s been a great arc and you’ve wrapped it up very nicely. Amazing job. See you in the next one.
S3rp3nte chapter 51 . 4/25
Well this was unexpected, i guess neither Roshi and Chiaotzu are going to be able to return back to life (assuming Polunga will still be able to resurrect people multiple times over).

Anyway, the Saiyan Saga has ended at last, now its time to see the fallout, i'm curious to see how the Z Fighters will come with the idea of go to Namek since only Gohan may have know about Piccolo be an alien, but considering how smart he is he may be able to figured out the connections.

Also Raditz survived as well, i hope to see the day when he and Goku will finally meet.
Spades231 chapter 50 . 4/18
HOLY!

Epic, so epic. I couldn’t have predicted any of this, what a great chapter.
Spades231 chapter 49 . 4/13
Ah! It’s so cool!

I really can’t wait to see what’ll happen next. Awesome job.
arancibiaclemente chapter 49 . 4/12
I can't believe someone finally made it so goku hits vegeta with the genki dama
S3rp3nte chapter 48 . 4/5
RIP Nappa, still its nice to see Vegeta actually care about his comrade.

It make me question if he will try to resurrect him later on Namek or after.
Spades231 chapter 48 . 4/4
Wow, I actually felt for Nappa’s death. Vegeta’s reaction was gold.

Great chapter.