Reviews for Star Trek: Wings of the Renaissance
RobertBruceScott chapter 20 . 5/16
Bombur - nice Hobbit reference and superb name for a tellarite.

Nice open, good slow build and reveal and really nice payoff... I knew there was a reason I favorited this story!

I quite enjoyed the character building with Suref.

dennisud chapter 20 . 5/15
That was so good I had a double read so I wouldn't miss anything! Great as always!

dennisud
RobertBruceScott chapter 19 . 11/16/2020
Nice new ship description. A little more advanced than the interceptors that show up in STH.

A little bit of fun in the meeting.

JA Baker chapter 18 . 6/13/2020
So, now that the Valkyries have started to arrive, how long before we see the USS Typhoon?
RobertBruceScott chapter 17 . 6/4/2020
Fun scene - I'm quite amused by the description of the Hasparat and it's gastric consequences

shadowquark chapter 3 . 10/27/2019
Confused, i thought starfleet sis not have fighters only starships. Is something you added?
RobertBruceScott chapter 16 . 10/27/2019
Nice tight focus for this scene. Xlnt! rbs
WhiteElfElder chapter 16 . 10/27/2019
Too bad there is no Vulcan method to trap someone within their mind.
0-Mighty Bob -0 chapter 1 . 10/27/2019
Nice to see this update, re-reading from the start. Wondering here, is this just going to be a case of untold stories of heroes unknown or is this Dominion War story going to go different from how things were in DS9 canon?

Suppose it doesn't really matter since I like the characters and the story you've built so far, but I am kinda curious.
rakaduani chapter 13 . 10/12/2019
THEY GOT TO KEEP PICARD?! You don't play nice.
dennisud chapter 15 . 9/23/2019
Hayed to lose Zira but I understand. Also IMHO you need another magical to stir thin gd up especially one who looks at things differently. (Luna!)

dennisud
WhiteElfElder chapter 15 . 9/22/2019
I loss find comfort, in despair find strength, in terror find fortitude, and in all things find yourself.
Blitzstrahl chapter 14 . 9/21/2019
Bruh. You gave me chills with this chapter.

I remember watching this episode, when it 1st aired.

Seeing a Galaxy class Starship getting munted, in a battle was traumatic. You recaptured those feelings perfectly, on how much of a culture shock it was for the in universe characters, and the fandom watching.
Sora with an S chapter 15 . 9/21/2019
Keiko is gonna have to work hard to top the self-replicating minefield... (unless that was hers?)
WhiteElfElder chapter 14 . 9/21/2019
The Dominion just poked the hornets nest...can't wait for them to pay for it.