Reviews for Lessons in How to Make a Bishounen Snap
SayMrrp chapter 5 . 2/15
A bit special... but PFFFWHAHAHAAHAHAHA

AWESOME.
RustedEagleWings chapter 5 . 9/22/2013
Ahhahah. I was laughing for so long after reading this. Brilliant!
Ethyrin Kairos chapter 5 . 9/12/2013
Lol this is just impossibly hilarious, I just couldn't stop laughing! Tears in my eyes even as I type hahahahahaha.
Perfetta chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
LMAO

...somehow I could semi-see his fanclub turning into a JOINT one. Like...Touya-Shindou Fan Club. Yaoi. :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Love your Akira! Very cute. Very in-character if you ask me.
GrnEydDvl chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
You are so brilliant at getting inside Touya's head. I can't stop laughing at his internal monologue. And the snide references to Shindo are so perfect. This is truly an amazing story!
GrnEydDvl chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
I'm reading this story again because it is just too amazing! I love your ideas :)
The Cute Fluffy Bunny chapter 5 . 11/15/2011
ahahahahahaha! I know it's complete but dmn! I was kinda hoping for ogata to go to the cultural festival too. And maybe some other pro too but oh well. It's quite funny seeing how akira think here, makes me happy that he's shown as a normal person here and not someone who's weird or something.
Mesonoxian chapter 5 . 2/20/2011
Lol, you made me choke on air laughing XDDDDDD
lucimonk chapter 5 . 1/31/2011
)) this is so funnyyyyy
keeperofcoldtoes chapter 5 . 10/23/2010
"He didn't resign properly."

LOL That part made me lose it. XD This was great.
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 5 . 9/30/2010
OMG! This is hilarious! You have serious talent! XD Poor Touya! XD
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
AHAHAHAHAHA! I really like this math teacher! XD Love the humor! XD
GrnEydDvl chapter 5 . 9/28/2010
This story was absolutely hilarious! I loved Touya's inner thoughts. And Ogata is so mean, but it's totally something he'd do. Anyway, this was awesome! Thanks.
GrnEydDvl chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
OMG this is hilarious! What a fantastic concept for a story :D Off to read the rest...
Steena the Cat chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
And that is why Akira Toya should NEVER addend Hihg School. XD lol He and school just never seem to get along well do they? XD!

This fanfic is quite funny indeed! You're a genius to write this. I had a feeling that Akira would embrase his inner crazy. It was only a matter of time. Thank you for posting. However, you may wanna adjust that rating to possibly a K or a T. Some of the humor in here would be above the K rating otherwise...but that's my opinion. Overall, nicely written story.