Reviews for Lessons in How to Make a Bishounen Snap
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
AHAHAHAHAHA! I really like this math teacher! XD Love the humor! XD
GrnEydDvl chapter 5 . 9/28/2010
This story was absolutely hilarious! I loved Touya's inner thoughts. And Ogata is so mean, but it's totally something he'd do. Anyway, this was awesome! Thanks.
GrnEydDvl chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
OMG this is hilarious! What a fantastic concept for a story :D Off to read the rest...
Steena the Cat chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
And that is why Akira Toya should NEVER addend Hihg School. XD lol He and school just never seem to get along well do they? XD!

This fanfic is quite funny indeed! You're a genius to write this. I had a feeling that Akira would embrase his inner crazy. It was only a matter of time. Thank you for posting. However, you may wanna adjust that rating to possibly a K or a T. Some of the humor in here would be above the K rating otherwise...but that's my opinion. Overall, nicely written story.
lalunaticscribe chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
Actually, you should continue on to graduation. Or if not, then a bit longer...make the ending satisfactory instead of a cliffhanger
Mystic Mage-chan chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
This story was hilarious. Touya snapping... I would love to see the whole scene in the anime. So much chaos. )
MarbleGlove chapter 5 . 8/10/2010
Hah! This completely cracked me up. Fabulous.
xSakuraBlossom chapter 5 . 4/2/2010
Hahahaha!

Another great work by Aishuu!

He! He snapped! it was hilarious to watch (read?) as he slowly got closer and closer to that point, and then...

Ok, I think I'm calm now.

This was extremely funny, and I enjoyed it immensely. Great job!
InkWave chapter 5 . 1/31/2010
This story was so funny. I was totally laughing out loud for the last half of the last chapter. Poor Akira.
mayonaka-san chapter 5 . 10/11/2009
i have a login but im to lazy to sign THAT IS SO FRIKIN HILARIOUS! the last chapter is what i love the most omg love it. akira needs to be tortured in the manga like this bjeeze that would of been so funny! good job on this story!

-HyperActiveEmo205
opalish chapter 5 . 9/24/2009
"It's like seeing light and dark angels together!"

I'm not entirely sure why, but that line just made me lose it completely. I was managing with just a grin until I hit that part. Oh god, poor Akira.

Absolutely adored this, and man, I enjoy it when Ogata's just as scheming and manipulative as Kuwabara. Thanks for writing and sharing!
Aquatic-Idealist chapter 5 . 5/7/2009
Congratulations. I nearly died the moment I read this fic. Absolutely hilarious. My sole critique would be your formatting. Some of the lines are chopped up and thus difficult to read, but otherwise this is one awesome fic.

Excellent work! Touya was very in character and fics should be written more along these lines. Bravo.
Embers of Inspiration chapter 5 . 1/6/2009
Um, small crack indulgence? Meh, it works. The stoy moved a little rapidly for my tastes but considering how short it was it completely fit together.

I loved the last three paragraphs by the way. Very nice.
Ranuel chapter 5 . 11/10/2008
Wow, that made me laugh until I had tears in my eyes.
gooeycheese chapter 3 . 7/25/2008
Inside my head, a voice that sounded suspiciously like Shindou's was nearly dying of laughter at the whole situation.

this line is Golden. I nearly died of laughter. :)
256 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »