Reviews for Lessons in How to Make a Bishounen Snap
A Bibliophile chapter 5 . 4/11/2008
The end somehow kame out hilarious and dark at the same time. Amazing.
A Bibliophile chapter 4 . 4/11/2008
I can't wait for Hikaru to show up. I wonder how many minutes with him it will take before Akira cracks?

I could not stop laughing this chapter.
A Bibliophile chapter 3 . 4/11/2008
Poor poor Akira. He shouldn't have gone to high school.
A Bibliophile chapter 2 . 4/11/2008
Akira is so cute.

Will any of the boys bully Akira badly? Also, make sure to include the other subjects as well!
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
I felt so sorry for Akira. It was fun t have a peek inside his mind. _
Tatacolt chapter 5 . 3/1/2008
Hilarious. You made my day. Thanks!
Lady Sardonyx chapter 5 . 2/25/2008
Three to Four years later and you're still getting a review on this. xD

I love this, it's so funny.

Ah, Akira, you've snapped completely. :D
DragonDamsel chapter 5 . 1/26/2008
This is insanely funny. Although, I'm a bit disappointed that Hikaru doesn't has a much bigger role in making Akira snap.
Emerald Panther chapter 5 . 1/5/2008
lol! The hilarity of this story! Genius! You are a genius, although I would have snapped in chapter two because I wouldn't take all that crap. I'm considered nice and all but man! I would have yelled at them or die restraining myself. I shall bow down to Touya, seeing how well he handles the stress.
Ishimaru Miwa chapter 5 . 11/29/2007
This chapter was absolutely hilarious! I love this story, one of the best hikaru no go fanfics ever! lol.. Touya snapped.. Write more!
flit chapter 5 . 11/28/2007
*laughs hysterically for five minutes*

i...can't stop . HE KNOCKED SHINDO OUT WITH A GO KE!

*snicker*

I love you, sweetie. just what I needed - stress relief before studying.
Serilia chapter 5 . 11/1/2007
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Great story! I definitely burst out laughing at a few points during that story. Loved seeing the usually cool and collected Touya lose it, though I would have wanted to see Hikaru have a bigger role (he probably would have even sided with Ogata for a change if only to join in the Touya torture). Great job though!
Kuryousity chapter 4 . 7/3/2007
Hahahaha. So embarrassing for poor Akira! big mistake there with black/white x3 So cute. And fujita was it? xD well,if he's gay then having a fan club for him wouldn't be as stressing as Akira having one is o.O! x] Anywayz yea goodie chappie
Kuryousity chapter 3 . 7/3/2007
Haha you're killing stress xD Poor Akira-san, he's your target x] maybe next time you become stressed you could pick on Hikaru? or Sai x.x hehe
Silver chapter 5 . 7/2/2007