Reviews for Lessons in How to Make a Bishounen Snap
LynLin chapter 5 . 6/13/2007
LMAO THAT WAS SO FUNNY. I liked it.
kaear chapter 5 . 4/16/2007
Thank you for such a hilarious story. I really needed a good laugh right now. I really thought you where going to have Akira tell everyone Hikaru was his boyfriend to get out of the girls clutches then you would have all the girls squealing about how cute that was, and the sh*t hitting the fan when Shindou found out. I like what you did too. I couldn't stop laughing when I read the ending. This is a very cute and funny story. It would be funny to see Ogata-san's reaction to hearing how Touya cracked. Would he cackle about what happen, or would he get scared that the older Touya would kill him for damaging his son. Poor Shindou must think that Sai in now in Akira's head. I'll quit babbling now. Thank you again for sharing.
IanPhilippe chapter 5 . 3/27/2007
Now, THAT was great :) I loved the first person view and Akiras thoughts, showing how he really is getting closer and closer to snapping... I was unable to stop giggling when reading the last chapter :) A great story, thank you for writing and sharing it :)
dragonzice chapter 5 . 3/14/2007
hahahahahahaha poor shindo XD lol but akira went crazy, all em voices. Hilarious!
Adam S chapter 5 . 2/19/2007
Oh, holy gods! I haven't laughed that hard in forever!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/3/2007
This is a riot!
Lady Silverhawk chapter 5 . 1/30/2007
For some reason, no on volunteered...Oh. my. god. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This freaking hilarious. I love yor title.
iPAiNTED chapter 5 . 12/28/2006
made me laugh.
prodigale chapter 5 . 12/24/2006
i really really liked this! usually i don't read fics with someone else's pov, but this was really something - how you got akira touya's character down-pat and in-character all the way! it was awesome, how you made the fangirls glomp him all the way, and how he has FINALLY (emphasis!) snapped after trying to cope with normal school life. .ehehe goes to show akira touya will never be just your ordinary average school boy!
lazyxhime chapter 5 . 12/16/2006
My god, that was hilarious, though the ending was unexpected!
Kirikiri Mai chapter 5 . 8/28/2006
LOL! Great story!
Becky Yuy chapter 5 . 6/10/2006
this was so funny! the ending was hilarious! i loved it!
Lanerose chapter 5 . 5/22/2006
I realize it's been a while since you wrote this, but I've only gotten into the fandom recently and just found it. Thank you for writing it. Towards the end, especially at the part where Touya threw the go ke at Hikaru, I was laughing so hard I quite literally could not breathe. Your writing is fantastic!
audny-the-albatross chapter 5 . 5/9/2006
I did not see that ending coming. I love it.
The Leaky Pen chapter 5 . 4/1/2006
O_O Disturbing. But very, very, very well written. I guess this is why Touya Akira should never ever go to high school.
256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »