Reviews for Out of the Blue
Dai5ycake chapter 32 . 1/21/2018
I thought about leaving a review that only said "read it" but then decided that would have been too mean. Besides a story that get a person to read that many chapters deserves more. I thought it an interesting story and love how the last chapter had a sumerising feel to it. it gave it the feel of being ended while leaving it open for more. After all they are still a live and we all know that life is full of one adventure after another.
epona9009 chapter 32 . 1/1/2006
It was very interesting. I'm a little sad to see it end but this is a sequel so another sequel would probably be too much. Of course you could add another problem for them if you did want to continue, I'd read it. I truthfully prefer ones where they're getting together though.

I didn't like Lorelai drinking in chapter 26 knowing she was pregnant. It's not very likely that she would do that, and Sookie would probably say something. I mean any amount of drinking can have negative side affects on the baby and her knowing she's pregnant. Yes, she didn't drink a lot but still.

Anyway your writing has improved a lot over this two fics. I guess that it's I can't really think of anything else right now. I think it's from lack of sleep. It's past midnight and I'm not really a night person. But I read it and enjoyed it.

~Adios~

~Epona~
Luke'sGirl chapter 32 . 10/23/2005
That was great, much better than the first, you used alot more humor and I like that. So good job.
Luke'sGirl chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
That was to funny! I love it!
lorelaivictoriadanes chapter 32 . 9/21/2004
I've just caught up with this fic & I loved it. Brilliantly well written. Thanks :)
skumtomten chapter 32 . 5/26/2004
just gotta say, wonderful work, both with this sequel and the first story. dont stop writing gilmore fanfic please! (I've read a lot, and you rank in the highest top ten)Just dont be afraid to let the suffering draw on some more, it makes happy endings that much sweeter.
Casey chapter 32 . 7/15/2003
AWESOME STORY! I wish that you would have gone a tad bit further, but all and all it was great! I can't wait till you write another fanfic!
Lauren chapter 32 . 7/15/2003
WOW-I can't believe its over. This was a great series.

Lauren
Olivia7 chapter 32 . 7/15/2003
sigh, so good :)

it's too bad you're not into writing a sequel, a wedding would have been great, but i'm glad you finished it :)

keep writing!
Lor6 chapter 32 . 7/15/2003
OK, just wanting to leave my little mark here.

This story absolutely rocked! Youhave such a great talent and the writing seemed to just flow. In all truth, I wasn't really keen on the beggining, but you grew as a writer and I thank you for it. I understand the whole sequel thing, as only a few are pulled off succesfully, but if you were considering it, I know you could pull it off.

Good luck for your coming projects, and I'll be looking out for you!
apple chapter 32 . 7/15/2003
hey hey. i'm one of those silent readers who haven't commented till the end. juz want to say that your story is great man. i haven't failed to look for your updates each time i come online. anyway, juz want to say that you're a great writer and hope to read more of your stories!
Olivia7 chapter 30 . 7/11/2003
awe, the poor baby! i knew it!

I'm glad she' ok thou...keep writing, and make it quick ;)
daydreamergirl chapter 30 . 7/10/2003
WOW...

I NED to know more!

*sobs*

But so far, it's REALLY well written and keeps me intrigued...so keep up the AMAZING writing...and UPDATE, please!
Casey chapter 30 . 7/10/2003
This was a good chapter, but I didn't want the baby to die! :(
Lor6 chapter 29 . 7/7/2003
Wow! this just keeps getting better and better! I absolutely love it. Please update soon. I can't wait for the L/L conversation.

I hope the baby is alrite too. I'm anxious to see how Luke will react to the news.

Keep up the great work!