Reviews for Naruto the Manly Man Among Men
NoodleSpiral chapter 1 . 10/9
The story is fun.

You actually gave yourself the perfect oportunity to get canon Naruto in this story, like think about it.

"The Gods that Naruto refused have had enough of him not suffering so they get to kurama and Naruto to get rid of their curses, kill them and then send their soul into another universe were he could never be reached. He ends up in the elemental nation and he is reborn as Otsutsuki Ashura and Kurama as canon Kurama, The Naruto verse happens and because of kaguya,Juubidara or Sasuke fuckery he ends in the DXD verse again and caos ensues."
queen of wolfs chapter 4 . 10/8
queen of wolfs chapter 9 . 10/8
queen of wolfs chapter 8 . 10/8
more comments
please continue since this fanfic is really good. Hope to see this updated if u get time from master of summons or un-heroic quirk
pls continue good sir i would like to read more
RealRen chapter 14 . 9/29
Very interesting story! Keep it up
blazes207 chapter 14 . 9/24
Your story is very funny to read
Please give Naruto all the powerful female

thanks
lou2003us chapter 13 . 9/17
I really want to see what happens next. Looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the great work!
Nongthon chapter 14 . 9/15
Bro this
Fiction is one of the best when I read it I cried please write next chapter
forgottenevil23 chapter 5 . 9/7
someone please do a reading or watching version of this story. but mostly for this chapter with the dxd cast. the reactions alone would be funny.
roy489706 chapter 14 . 8/26
Que genial no puedo esperar el próximo capitulo
Alchazar chapter 14 . 8/20
Please continue this fic thank you
chimmichangaa chapter 14 . 8/16
love your story. Please continue
Guest466 chapter 9 . 8/9
FairyTailDragonSlayer,

If you ever see and read this: please, please, Please never delete this story. I want to be able to come back to this story just to read this one chapter.

I was crying the entire time. So f-ing wholesome, but so f-ing sad at the same time!

PLEASE KEEP THIS STORY ON THE INTERNET FOREVER!