Reviews for A World of Secrets
SallyBranden chapter 7 . 6/25/2020
wow, just read the first story. Went looking for a second. please, please write a second story .
Guest chapter 7 . 9/15/2019
Oh poor Dean! If only he knew his little brother was alive and in such good hands :(
Another great story, keep it up!
goldacharmed chapter 6 . 9/12/2019
They're not detectivey enough to know to ask for info on the strange name yet. Too bad. If only Sam knew what name to use.
FleetingThoughts chapter 6 . 9/11/2019
Tiny Sam and little Jacob are just too cute. I also love getting a closer look at Mariana and Nicholas!
goldacharmed chapter 5 . 9/9/2019
Great new chapter. Things really are finally settling. I love their reaction to his knife. So normal.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/4/2019
Cool, love it
Guest chapter 4 . 9/4/2019
Ah! I love seeing young Jacob! Such a cute chapter. Keep it up!
goldacharmed chapter 4 . 9/4/2019
I keep waiting for the time jump where Sam is older and grew up with them! Or they find Dean! I can't wait to see where this goes! Such a sweet chaoter
goldacharmed chapter 3 . 9/3/2019
Sam is for sure going to go with them! I'm so ready for then to adopt him! I wonder how this is going to effect Sam's personally from the other stories.
Shadow cat 181 chapter 2 . 8/31/2019
Love what you are doing, please keep up the good work!
goldacharmed chapter 2 . 8/29/2019
I wonder how the adults are gonna react to seeing a tiny person in his pocket! Maybe they'll raise Sam in a Stewart Little type situation. That would be interesting!
Lady Loophole chapter 2 . 8/28/2019
uh oh those poor sweet cinnamon rolls
Souless666 chapter 1 . 8/27/2019
Ok, this rash of "Tiny Ppl" stories is starting to get annoying. Especially when there is no warning in the summary that that's what it is. I'd read half way till I realized what I was reading. So please, like with OC stories, put that in the summary so ppl like me don't end up clicking on them.

Thank you.
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 8/26/2019
That's a really cool new idea! Little Jacob and little Sam! Poor Dean, he's always alone. Wonder how this is going to affect things
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2019
Love it, I have been looking forwards to this AU for ages.