Reviews for My Immortal
someone chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
nice one! A good ending, i think... Although i'm a veegato fan... Anyway, your spelling is nearly perfect. A little change, then this will go to my favorite. If i had an account...
k-dono chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
*sniffs* poor myo and gat(thou I hate her) that was one hell of a sad fic *sniffs*..but I really liked it,one of my fav
Kiely chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
I'm a sucker for tragic love stories. And this fanfic was one of the best, great job!
missterio chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
This was a really go fanfic that you wrote. It made me almost cry about the things Gatomon went through for Myotismon (sighs deeply.) The way you described Myotismon... was PERFECT! (gives thumbs up)
blackmage718 chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
*Jaw drops* Wow...That was really dark, but wonderful! Masterful even! The song went wonderfully with the story! So so sad, but mildly fluffy! Joy! _ Wonderful job, Jenny!
Lunarkry Antares chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
(My sister signed in again... Flameshe BTW is here.)

Cool! _~* kawaiiness! _ Gee, my comp's been so bad that i didn't notice that DA IS UP! GOTTA GO READ! MROWL! (runs off kitty-style)
Avalon9 chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
Great story! I love to see more gato myo storys, I really enjoyed this, and how cold u made myo, it was great. Hope u write more soon!
vampirelucemon chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
WOW this was excellent the first song-fic i've read and i love it!

I look forward to more of the same
Perosha chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
w00t! I *AM* the first review! SCORE! *does random happy dance* Okay, I promise I'll actually do critiques instead of the usual "oh that was gr8 rite more blah blah bye" thing...Doncha hate those kinds of reviews? :-P Seriously...

Random Muse: Um, LA? You GIVE those kinds of reviews.

Shut up, you. *tapes muse's mouth shut* You weren't invited.

Anyway, I'll start the review off with the good stuff: It was an admirable fic, and I liked having the song interwoven, because songs are just THAT fun. _ In fact, I listened to the song while reading the more emotional parts of the story...It greatly enhances the power of the words. Kinda like background music in a movie. Like "The Lord of the Rings"...those movies have absolutely smashing scores. Great stuff, that. I can't wait until "The Two Towers" comes out on DVD this August - I'll be first in line. In terms of action, T had WAY better-

Random Muse: You're getting off-track, LA. *poke* *poke* *poke*

Darn you. *glare-glare* But you're right. *cough* Ahem...Well, as I said, the fic is good, and I admit it's the first Myo x Gato I've really enjoyed reading. (Please take no offense.) *to other Myo/Gato writers:* You don't take offense, either. The last thing I need is a horde of rabid fanfictionists chasing after me. *dodges bullets* But, yes, you get the point. I'm not even a Myo x Gato fan and I enjoyed reading this. I'm not a Myo x Anybody fan, for that matter, but that's irrelevant.

Random Muse: Move ON with the REVIEW, you LAZY 8_/\/\.

(Yes, I am still attempting to learn 1337...It will take me a few centuries, but...I WROTE A WORD, DANG NABBIT! I'm IMPROVING!)

Random Muse: That's what you think. -.-

*sigh* I give up on trying to make this overly creative. Here's the actual REVIEWNESS...

Typos - There were a few, but no more than usual, and nothing in really important places that makes you chuckle when you're supposed to weep. If you're ever bored, consider going back and cleaning up those few that do exist. I would run through and list them, but...dang, that would be REALLY nitpicking...

Italics - FF.N is really retarded about italics - sometimes it will do them, sometimes it will do most of them, sometimes it will do them all partway...In this case, all your italics worked except for the first word of most italicized sections. This isn't your fault and there's nothing you can do about it, but I just wanted you to know you're lucky: my italics never work that well...

Tense: I liked having the story in the present tense most of the time, 'cept for the flashbacks, o' course. You just don't see much in the present tense anymore, you know? It's a good tense, but a lot of people are afraid to use it. It doesn't work well on long things, but it can really add to a piece like this, and it did. Good job. *thumbs up*

Rating: I suppose this story indeed deserves an R-rating, but I really wouldn't be able to judge. I don't have a problem with any kind of violence when reading, so I would have a hard time rating something R just for violence. I guess there are some people who just couldn't stomach it, though - maybe things like Gatomon's suicide at the end. *shrug* I mean, this fic wasn't what I'd call carnography, but I guess some/most people would find it a little graphic. Whatever floats your boat, I suppose.

Sentence Structure: For the most part, there was nothing to complain about, but I can remember two or three occasions where a passive sentence would just pop out of nowhere and kind of taint a paragraph. I know you need to keep an eye out for sentence variation for aesthetic reasons, obviously, but I dunno - passive sentences aren't always a good thing. I

Particular Sentence: "I said nary a word."