Reviews for A Crest Returns
zero fullbuster chapter 2 . 7/4
hi question will you write more of Three-Worlds-Meet soon?
zero fullbuster chapter 3 . 6/15
Please write more of Three Worlds Meet soon.
Drcaus chapter 1 . 8/11/2020
Ash has Byleth assistant
RainEStar3 chapter 3 . 5/6/2020
Ash being sent to another world. Check.
Ash relying on Aura instead of Pokemon training. Check.
Ash not knowing how to get home. Check.

I'm liking this story, and I realized that a story I'm writing now follows some of the same plot points, albeit in a different universe.
joeyginise chapter 1 . 12/10/2019
Uh. I forgot to say it on Ch 4 but I vote for Golden Deer. Now, if I may inquire which class route you will have Ash go down. From the vision, I can only assume he will specialize in lances. So soldier an onward. Unless Trainer counts as a class. I think Ash and Claude would be fast friends. Have you decided which Pokémon will show up eventually, or are you still thinking about it?
DarkHelm145 chapter 3 . 12/9/2019
This is really cool! I was toying in my head the idea of creating a 3H/Pkmn crossover soon, and yours motivated me to try and pursue it. I do like what you're going for with this story and I'm curious to see where it leads. Hope you update soon!
CallmeCrazylol chapter 3 . 12/7/2019
Uh... What happened to Lycanroc? Also why didn't Pikachu come with Ash? The two are literally inseparable.
joeyginise chapter 3 . 12/2/2019
My biggest piece of advice, Proofreading. it is your bestfriend. And, some times you use words in your descriptions that are less effective then others. By the way, you keep calling Porridge, Pottage. which doesn't make much sense. I had an example in mind, but now I can't find it. Eh, oh well.

Also, don't use Yards to measure distant objects. Gareg Mach is massive. And its more likely for the Forest to be a mile or two from the Monastery itself. That opening scene shows the actual monetary to be very far away. A yard is a fairly small distance. Doesn't really work unless it is a football field.
Satoshi-Greninja chapter 3 . 11/29/2019
I hope that Byleth will teach in the same house Ash will choose whichever one it will be.
rufus264 chapter 3 . 11/27/2019
Great chapter
Aoi Hyoudou chapter 3 . 11/27/2019
Interesting choice to have Ash as a student
Guest chapter 3 . 11/27/2019
Alright the story isn't dead. Although I was kinda hoping henwould be made an apprentice. Looking forward to reading more.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 3 . 11/26/2019
Great chapter! I am SOOO happy you updated this! It was fantastic! I look forward to seeing what’s next and what house both Ash and Byleth will choose! I also wonder...will Byleth teach the house that Ash chooses? If so, that’d be quite a coincidence seeing as Ash wanted to try learning from her, and Byleth wanting to know more about Ash.

Keep this up! And see ya next update (which I hope is soon)!
Lost Saberwolf chapter 3 . 11/26/2019
It was a long wait, but it good to see new chapter. I hope you'll be able to update anytime soon.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/26/2019
Please Byleth in Blue Lions. Please, please, please.