Reviews for Rurouni Kenshin Meets Jerry Springer
AnimeKittyLover chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
XD real funny! who'll be in chapter2?
A L P H A - H U N T R E S S chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
LMFAO, THAT WAS HALARIOUS AND BRILLIANT. I never liked Kaoru as much as I did Tomoe. Great job!
Mrs. Himura Tomoe chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Very amusing.. Cowru bashing is always nice )

A fitting end for cowru

the tables have been turned for once ~_~

Please write more!
Grandmaster Rumi-chan chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
Yay! Go Tomoe! you're much better then that skank Kaoru! I liked your fic, cuz kaoru died (yayness) Kenshin belongs with Tomoe! but i didn't like the part where tomoe was hurt, no! Tomoe's my fav character of all RK -MKR-, and you did a really good job! Yay!
-"Gomen nasai...anata..."
-Tomoe's last words to Kenshin...so sad and sweet!
Kenshinsgrrl4ever chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
Kaoru bashing rules but kenshins MINE!
Sakura Butterfly chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
weird and funny! - too funny really
Wistful-Eyes chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
Just thought I'd point this out...Tatsumi isn't Tomoe's father. 0_o' Erg.
This was really funny. Kaoru bashing! Hurrah! ' *tries not to feel guilty* Well, there are plenty of Tomoe bashing fics so this is a very welcome change, as I prefer Tomoe of course! OC, but hey, its comedy, it has to be OC! I loved the part when Sanosuke mimicked Porky Pig. Hilarious.
Hitokiri-Kitsune chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
I am extremly confused. Sorry, but I have to go eat exsesive ammounts of sugar! Gotta Bounce! Buh Bye!

P.S. Keep writing or I'll sick Battousai on you! JK! P
kenshins-babe chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
*stares at the screen in shock* No, not cool, Kenshin wouldnt do that. Especially to Kaoru
KittyKatt chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
*Eye twitching*

Must not...

*goes all battosai-like for a minute*

Why did I read that?

Can't say I wasn't warned...

As greusome as that was,

it was actually kind of funny.

I am an angry Kaoru fan,

but flaming just ain't my style.

So, it was pretty funny.

I don't know Tomoe at all,

so I don't know what she's

actually like or anything.

You should write a follow-up to this.

Find some other people to bash.

I like bashing. It is fun.

with confusion from the Katt

*rips open hole in the space-time

continuum with katana, falls down hole,

curses*
kaoru's a b chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
that was great! love it! hate kaoru...she is always hanging on kenshin, and its so annoying. but anyway, you're a really good writer and i think u should write a T/K fic.
americananime chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
You must be addicted to code red (American seke, I tell you!) like me... how dare you kill Kaoru... *sobs like a drunk, waving a soda bottle around the air* That's ok, Tomoe, Kenshin's MINE! (*kicks Tomoe AND Kenshin's but, and lops off carrying Kenshin like a prize at a carnival.)
umm chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
umm,

clears throat

that wasn't bad, actually i see this more as a parody than not, so maybe your should change your genra from humor/general to humor/parody.

I think this piece will generally anger some hardcore karou fans(thus you put in your summary that it bashes kaoru).

Although i dont like her myself,

maybe you should write a fic that deals with tomoe/kenshin because you are an interesting writer.
IceDragon432 chapter 1 . 5/8/2003