Reviews for Of the Desert
vVvVxxCeiliaTheFreakxxVvVv chapter 4 . 3/27/2007
aw so sweet _
animejunkie828 chapter 4 . 10/13/2006
not a bad story... actually any story with gaara in it kicks major butt! i love gaara, do you? well good job.

later _
felizzya chapter 4 . 8/22/2006
I printed this story out last night and read it before I went to sleep. It's really good. I love how you made sure Gaara was still in character, as well.

I think you should just go ahead and write another story about the sand siblings' lives (hah) It wouldn't have much point, but something nice to read. :D

Well, I'm off to read some of your other stories. Keep up the great writing!
Aperira chapter 4 . 7/27/2006
Wow... That was really good. Update soon!
Ehwinn chapter 4 . 12/9/2005
It was great! Really interessant, I liked it!... Too bad it's ending so soon, I really would like to read more...

Well if you have enough inspiration (one of these day), needless to say that I will be more than happy to see you continue this story!
AnimeCrusader chapter 4 . 8/1/2005
Gaara pwns...
Alexthewhitetiger chapter 4 . 12/27/2004
This is a seriously good fic. Will you be making a sequal?
V-chan chapter 4 . 8/21/2004
Aw, how spiffy! _ A fic that follows Gaara and co. on their own turf is a refreshing change, to say the least. I also like the fact that your main original character didn't do too much or too little for the story; she was interesting and non-cliche, go you! Another thing I really liked was the moment or three of connections between Gaara and Temari, as that tends to be pretty downplayed.

All in all, great job!
KyuubiPandoraChan chapter 4 . 7/13/2004
This is so nice. I think it is quite nice in the end. Gaara is just so cute. I wonder he will be like that later. Great work. I like it.
Chibi Tenten chapter 4 . 7/1/2004
That was the end? Wow, i was thikign that it'd be more . . . . . . . . erm . . . . . .what's the word? Exciting? But it's okay, i just didn't liek the ending very much. But besides that, it's a great lil ficcy!
Sabaku no Ryu chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
You are a very good writer. I loved this story! It's nice to see a story about Gaara-kun that isn't yaoi. (Not that I'm complaining about the yaoi!) I hope to read more of your work in the near future.
T420000 chapter 4 . 6/24/2004
um is that it? cuz that didnt seem ike it was it! there has to be more...if that was it that was a very quick ending! please do more!
T420000 chapter 3 . 6/24/2004
sweet!
T420000 chapter 2 . 6/24/2004
great!
sheenagami chapter 4 . 6/8/2004
OMG! that was an awsome story! . i luv it! woo! it's so going to favorites! yuppie!...too bad there's no more though... oh well!