Reviews for Of the Desert
Hurricane-rider chapter 4 . 6/7/2004
YATTA! I like it. lol. Kankurou and Temari make a good team! Nice ending too
Iremat chapter 4 . 5/26/2004
Sarah. It was awesome! I just re-read it the second time and I thought I should submit a review! It's awesome. Absolutely awesome :)
Gopu chapter 4 . 5/20/2004
This was an incredible story.
Anime Addict Anonymous chapter 4 . 5/19/2004
I was wondering when you'd finish this little gem up. I rather like your work here in the Naruto universe. I've been a huge fan of your DBZ fics and I'm really happy you're writing for Naruto as well.
Keep up the great characterization and I can't wait for your next fic.
Sariaen chapter 4 . 5/19/2004
A truly impressive story! I luffed it a lot _ You have an amazing way with words, first off. I really liked how you were able to make the scenes flow together so well. There were not that many mistakes; there was this one error, however, that was like a slap to the face XD that's why ms word can be evil! it catches spelling errors, not context ones. And in this case, a context error 'twas. You said that Gaara set up "came" instead of "camp" XP But again, awesome tale, mah friend v
Victor-Ko chapter 4 . 5/19/2004
GREAT FIC !
Is there another fic you're doin?
chronic-fever chapter 4 . 5/19/2004
you updated! this chapter was worth the wait :3
jinky chapter 3 . 5/8/2004
Nice! Update!
Nebula chapter 3 . 2/1/2004
Yay for Gaara-kun! Hope he kicks that other kid's butt. Yet the question is, r u ever going to update again?
SpookedRabbits chapter 3 . 1/29/2004
Uh huh uh huh uh huh uh huh go you please(becomes Chiyo-chan-ifiyd)PLEASE!
love-chibis chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
Hey! please update soon I just CAN'T wait to read the next chapter! please please please update!
love-chibis chapter 3 . 11/14/2003
Hey! I just love you're story! I love Gaara I think he's JUST so AWESOME! Please update soon you're story is really interesting! I'll put you're fic in my favorites and I'll add you to my author alert list so I can see when you will update! Bye!
Byakugan chapter 3 . 11/7/2003
Great Chapter! Gaara is so cool in this chapter. The fighting is good and you could expand on the fighting a lot. Keep up the good work!

Byakugan ~ _ ~
Asuka chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
HURRAY! finially u updated! i red it already in ur oda site...but i red it again here! cuz i just fall in luv wit Gaara stories! (not those humor ones) yay! update again!

~Asuka~
doragon chapter 3 . 11/4/2003
wow, how did I not notice this story before? Its about my beloved Gaara-chan! I must say, its a very interesting read and I can't wait for more. The plot is really interesting; even though Gaara seems to be going a tad OOC.. but its still holding its own and... really, I can't wait for more! uwaa!

Theres one minor problem I do find though, mainly.. I guess in your math. If this takes place right after the Naruto/Gaara fight.. then he's still twelve, but you have the lady flashback to a scene that was ten years ago; which would make Gaara two. Well, thats not too bad, though he scarred his forehead with 'love' when he was six years old, as well thats when began to not give a crap about people and such. Well, There was also another minor detail is that he didn't go back to Sunagakure with his gourd; all his sand/gourd-ness is still in Konohagakure after the fight... and Gaara just had his gourd to transport his sand to the Chuunin exam/war.

other than those really minor things... this story is awesome.. update soon! *_*!
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »