Reviews for Of the Desert
JadeTiger chapter 3 . 11/4/2003
Very Very interesting! Can't wait till you update this again!
Ravens Quill chapter 3 . 11/4/2003
I think this story is excellent. I love stories with Gaara. He is so cool! I like red head.
Chibi0Dragon chapter 3 . 11/4/2003
We Gaara fanfiction Gaara fanfiction! We! I get the sense that u dont update this often...you should its so awsome! would it be at all possible for the next chappie to be out some time this week! E-mail me!
bleak-darkness chapter 2 . 10/28/2003
ya! your story rocks! _ keep going!
Byakugan chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
Hey this is a great story! Though I think that Gaara should get his gourd back soon. Gaara without the gourd seems like he isn't Gaara that everyone knows. Anyway this fanfic is really great. I hope you continue it. Keep up the good work!
Asuka chapter 2 . 8/20/2003
YO LADY! UPDATE THIS! i LOVE GAARA AND...*choke*...and...*sniff*...and...*sob*...there r HARDLY n e fics out there wit Gaara in it! AUGH! I HATE IT! HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT! GAARA-KUN DESERVES 2 B ACKNOWLEDGED! okay! ill shut up now! i've checked that site of urz, Rockudaime *hope i spelt that rite* and it KICKS ASS! U GO LADY! U KICK ASS! lolz o well pretty please update this! i put it on my fav. list just 2 c if u updated it! O ! i can't stop waiting! _

~Asuka~
Asuka chapter 1 . 7/20/2003
OH YAY! ITZ POSTED HERE 2!

I read this on ur Rokudaime site! ugh...u must...update...FASTER! i like ur kakashi goodness fic _~ he's the best! lolz r u reeli 26?

0_0 enough of my crazyness! hurry an update...PWEASE

~Asuka rymes with Iruka~
monophobia chapter 2 . 6/17/2003
you must conitnue this O_O _
Cueil chapter 2 . 5/9/2003
awsome... Gaara was a cool ass character and I'm glad to see a fic with him as the main character.
Dan Inverse chapter 2 . 5/9/2003
Hmm...wow! I think I like this story! Please write more!
E. Feather chapter 2 . 5/9/2003
not bad...a little confusing, but not bad at all! indeed the sand village would be in chaos, but i didn't think gaara would part with his sand gourd...it's his protector and part of himself i suppose...but oh well, things turned out exciting anyway...the murderer seems interesting...hope it's not what i think it is...hehehe, do continue~
Itachi Uchiha chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
This is good ) very good actually. I have read some stories about Gaara and they all mutilated his personality. In the first chapter you did well, he is still Gaara )

In the second one he talks to much and to loud. But a very good start to show Gaara what love is.

I am very curious about this new shinobi and if you would like to mail me some details about him I would be very gratefull.

Good fan-fic I will continue reading it until you finish it or stop writing it.
mukumuku chapter 2 . 5/9/2003
WOW! 0_0 I really like this fic.

I liked Gaara because I like Gaara and it's nice how you made Baki Kazekage. (Go Baki! LOL)

Anywho... I'll be waiting for you next update.
Annachan chapter 2 . 5/9/2003
Oh...fascinating.

Gaara is awesomely cool. Yay! I like it!

Temari is cute in her own way too. The girl has guts ;;

That pregnant lady is sure funny...she makes a strange yet interesting pair with Gaara.

“Why do you have ‘love’ tattooed on your forehead?”

Lol, that was some weird question...-_-;

Still, who is that killer? What does he want?

Please keep posting!