Reviews for Ever Wonder?
Starkreactor chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Thats good, makes alot of sense!
raindorf chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
Nice. Sometimes it's nice to just read someone's philosiphy on the Transformer's story than to hear a new story itself.

I like what you did with this. You filled in all the blanks (uh, I think), and made an interesting view on the megatron/optimus link. Kinda wierd hearing only one person talking, though.

Also, I like the way you gave your end sentance the fabled pit-of-your-stomach feel. it makes it like you are hearing a story casually until you see the 'danger' at the end (that's what my sis said. heh.)

I hope you keep writing fics like this. I seem to be a little late in reviewing for this one (uh... Sweatdrop... two years...) Anyhoo, great job!
Alexandra Spar chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
THANK YOU.

I was so cross when a friend of mine managed to explain the concept behind Prime's return; I think I may actually have thumped the Denny's table with my fist and invoked the names of several esoteric demons. The whole deal with Prime is that his first encounter with Megatron made him what he is, which is why he's spent his life trying to stop Megatron however he can. And Alpha Trion's role in his rebirth as Prime-and in the creation of Elita-1-makes ever so much more sense than to say the Quints built Prime originally and therefore only a Quint could repair him later. What the hell?

I love your explanation. Makes a lot more sense and explains all the problems created by the lack of continuity. Now if you could only rationalize what George Lucas did to the character of Boba Fett, I'd buy you a drink.
Wicked Woman chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
That was a great story. Hopefully, you'll write more.

My favourite paragraph was 'Do you remember that fateful day all those millions of years ago? Back when you were just Orion Pax, a simple worker. The day Megatron came out of the sky, and introduced himself, and his fusion cannon, to you.' That was halarious. I don't really remember watching the G1 series of TF (my mom says I did) but it my have been Vector Sigma or Primus talking.

Heck, before I read this story I thought it was because Prime had the Matrix (but since Hot Shot got it too, I figured that I must be wrong) Keep writing and keep posting

(still waiting to see Megs and Orion battle on TV)

Wicked Woman
Lynx Traveller chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
heh, I like this one.

I tend to be one of the group of people out there that believe that Prime was able to come back merely because he's a Mary Sue ;)

hmm, Megatron and Prime spark-bound, now that does make for some /interesting/ possibilities...

anyway, keep it up, who's next?
Jennifer chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
Hey it's me again. I think I may know who the speaker might be since his name is not mentioned. Could it be Vector Sigma? I'm not sure about the spelling so you'll have to forgive me. I didn't think of him 'til I asked my older sister about it. Then it occured to me, it could be him since he was the one who truly created the Transformers and gave them their personalities. Am I close?
MJ4 chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
Is there also a possibility of a third reason why you wrote this fic? A possibility of a taster of a fic to follow that would include whomever the speacker is?

Whether or not I'm right, this is a good fic and answers a question that has bugged me for a long time (in fact ever since the first time that I watched TF:Movie when at the end it said that Optimus would return (before I get told it didn't the British version did!))

Good fic, write more please (related to this or not, doesn't matter!)
Jennifer chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
Since reading this story yesterday, I've been racking my brain all night and day just trying to figure out who the speaker is. It can't be Unicron 'cause he was mentioned. Believe me, it's been giving me a headache so you stumped me. Very interesting though. I always wondered the same thing and from reading this story now I'm interested on why they kept bringing Optimus back. I never gave it any real thought on everything you mentioned. Well at least 'til now any way. Keep up the kick ass work and hopefully you'll reveal who the conniving speaker really is.
The Crab chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
Catchy. I'm still trying to figure out who the speaker was. I'm thinking it's not Alpha Trion, since he was mentioned in third person. Unicron, perhaps?

Whoever it is, I like this. Keep up the good work!