Reviews for On the Turn of a Card
Thomas Mc chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Great story. I really liked your take on this episode. I'm a sucker for a good happy ending.
MadaMag chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
I'm going through all TOGOM here, and I was thining... What if the gang wouldn't take Clark with them?

And voila there's your story.

It's short but nice.
Lara-Van chapter 1 . 9/7/2008

Yet another great one, Nan!
True Love Lives Forever chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
This was great! "That Old Gang of Mine" has always been one of the best episodes for me on Lois and Clark, but I definitely think that there have been a lot of things that could have, and probably should have, gone differently partly because they didn't make much sense. The blood, or rather the lack of, after Clark was shot was one enormous give away. I mean, Lois touched his chest after the shots, and there was nothing there. But I guess that maybe the writers were going for the idea of Lois being to shocked to realize the lack of blood, even a while after Clark was "killed."

Anyhow, I absolutely loved this one-shot and I'm planning on reading more of your stories (and I'm certainly glad you wrote so many for Lois and Clark). Have a great day!
IluvSmallvilleDBZSailormoon chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
That was great! That episode totally would have been better that way. But the writers of shows always have to stretch the show so it can last a long time. But thats why we have fanfics writen by good people like me and you. And you said New Orleans! That is the best city in the world. I'm from there! We have the BEST food. Hands down. So I say "New Orleans." Get some sea food from almost anywhere, and get some beignets from Café Du Monde for desert. Our food rocks!
hazelle chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
Aww this is a great what-if and you're a great writer too!
PirateAngel chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
Another lovely story, I love that episode, it's brilliant. And this is a brilliant adaptation.
crazycute89 chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
i wish togom wold have gone that way
Tara Farrago chapter 1 . 6/18/2003
Very nice, very interesting. That was always one of my favorite episodes. I especially liked two things: you took the time to nitpick and slipped it in there in such a way that it doesn't sound like nitpicking (the fact that Capone's scar shouldn't have been part of the clone, the fact that Clark wasn't bleeding after he was shot in the chest - that part always bothered me - I mean, Lois is no idiot! there should be blood!), and the other thing I really liked was that at the end when they are confessing their love for each other, they NEVER SAY "I LOVE YOU". Those three words are hideously overused and you avoided them expertly! So congrats on a good story!
JessicaPinn chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
Thatwas beautifully done. Superb job my friend. Do you have any other stories in the works.

MY RATING: *1/2 STARS
Beloved chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
this is so cool!

thank u 4 writing a clark/lois happy ending 2 this ep!

it's a favourite of mine and this just made it all the better!