Reviews for The Secret
Michellecole chapter 1 . 3/4
Please don’t forget this story !
duj chapter 7 . 1/9
I get the sense that you didn't re-read the canon first Occlumency lesson before writing your own version. Learning Occlumency can't be other than a very unpleasant process (having your mind invaded isn't something that can be prettified), but canon-Snape gave both more explanation and more warning. He certainly didn't say "You'll have to figure it out." (And canon-Snape *didn't* know that Harry had been abused, so he didn't even have that reason that you gave your-Snape to tone down the snark.)
gabumon7 chapter 18 . 12/22/2021
Well that voldemort fight scene was anti climatic...the lead up had me wanting more
Paola14 chapter 2 . 10/30/2021
Me capturo desde el primer capítulo
Obsidianshadow89 chapter 1 . 10/26/2021
frankly, I think harry was within his rights to give the attitude he had at snape
Eclipse.Comet.Storm chapter 17 . 10/3/2021
OMG! I cant stop laughing! McGonagall really chased Umbridge like that lol!
tokyowallflower chapter 20 . 9/24/2021
Just read this all in one go and I loved it! I do wish Snape had stayed loyal to Lily and hadn't found another girlfriend but other than that I liked it. lol that'll make things awkward in the afterlife.
brebre99 chapter 21 . 9/9/2021
Amazing
christinadaugherty261 chapter 15 . 8/27/2021
Aww I like Harry/Hermione in this version
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2021
SNAPE IS SUCH A JERK!
Marj123 chapter 20 . 7/16/2021
If the reader can accept the idea that the hated Potion professor can become 'Dad' so very quickly, it is a good and entertaining story.
rosemary62442 chapter 12 . 7/10/2021
I know you're just following the cliche-hermione accepting it and ron furiously denying it-but only git I found in this chapter is harry.
wonder he'll act civil if he found ron's biological father is lucius malfoy? or snape had loved alice and neville was actually his son? even if snape's past actions toward him were just because him didn't knowing, what about other kids? that don't change the fact that he insulted hermione about her teeth and bullying neville, not to mention treating ALL gryffindors horribly. also since he taught all weasleys since his first teaching year, from bill to ginny, his reputation among them is natural.
I wish people stop making ron a complete git. mr and mrs weasley ARE good people, but beating, starving, insulting are not the only forms of child abuse. percy's rat, charlie's wand, and a buch of second, thrid, or maybe fourth handed clothes, corn beef, maroon...you know what I mean.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2021
Just found your story again
Yay
Can’t wait for more
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2021
James and Sirius are still bullies to servious and Lilly marrying James isn't going to help anyone even if it is for the baby.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2021
Sirius needs be a punch in the face.