Reviews for Best View in the City
Vahvahvahvuhm chapter 1 . 10/22/2020
After he asked to see her wearing nothing but his ring and she took everything off, a good "scene" would be: she is totally naked standing in front of him, looking at him in the eye in while moving the hand wearing the ring all over her body, asking him with the sexiest voice ever: "What is the best view of the city now?" Imagine his face...
Vahvahvahvuhm chapter 1 . 10/22/2020
Of course, Paris was the only where he would have proposed in style! Loved it!
HarveyxDonna chapter 1 . 3/5/2020
Loved this !
PrisonBreakFan08 chapter 1 . 9/18/2019
That was a lovely story. Paris with Donna and Harvey: sign me up! Bonus points for "Romantic Harvey" :)
BertAndTiva chapter 1 . 9/10/2019
amazing! your writing is so good, I can't believe I hadn't found you before
babzfgm chapter 1 . 9/5/2019
Loved it!
They are adorable as usual hahahaha.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2019
ok this is one of my favorite fic ! I loved it so much it's so well written and everything is perfect. thank you for sharing !
Kbex 47 chapter 1 . 9/3/2019
That was cute! I really enjoyed that, thank you!
leahj78 chapter 1 . 8/31/2019
loved this, thanks for a great read
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2019
Please write more like this, I love your writing... it’s amazing
Rose4darvey chapter 1 . 8/30/2019
This story is incredible. One of my favs and that’s saying a lot! Thanks so much. Loved everything!
Pegtastic chapter 1 . 8/30/2019
This was amazing... Beautiful, heartfelt, romantic and hot as hell too. Wonderfully written!

More please...
Bonnie chapter 1 . 8/30/2019
Oh my god I loved it! I had a feeling when you mentioned the whole proposal not proposal thing being six month and her mom being all nervous just confirmed that he was in Paris and we would get a real proposal. Plus I kinda love the fact that they were kinda engaged once she saw the bag and accepted his birthday present since the ring was inside. Can’t wait to see your response to 9x05 as Darvey was lacking greatly in that episode.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2019
Loved this. Had me enthralled from the start.
Skyla71 chapter 1 . 8/30/2019
This is pure gold I absolutely loved every single word. You got me laughing at loud at Carol's 'so I heard' x)