Reviews for When We Dance
Ritsu Kaiori chapter 6 . 9/4/2010
I loved it! Great job!
Autumnights chapter 6 . 8/18/2009
*releases deathgrip on chair* Well that was thrilling, to say the least. Well done chap, well done.
Miss Chadandler Bong chapter 6 . 6/18/2005
That is truely an inredible fanfic..flawless in fact. I do not wanna soundliek an arse licker but its true lol I also read that you are going to stop writing Monica/Chandler fanfics and I think you are a complete and utter nutter! I know I am new but the decent fanfics I have read are all by you!

Please keep going!

Ally xx
chan-chan-man chapter 6 . 2/21/2004
great ending. i loved it. i really like chandler torture fics.
Riona chapter 6 . 2/2/2004
This story was near-perfect. I feel so, so sorry for Chandler...
'
Glad that you had a happy ending. If Chandler had died after all that, I think that half your readers would probably have committed suicide.
Victoria Ann chapter 6 . 10/18/2003
Oh, wow! That story was . . . wow. Lol, I think you get the point. I think I started reading this story and long time ago, but then I got interrupted and didn't get back to it until now. I'm glad I read it though! You have some aspect to your writing that I really like, I think it's probably the detail you give things and your ability to hook the reader after just a couple of sentences. Plus, I love it when stories that are so dramatic can end so well. I get really depressed when Chandler or someone ends up dying at the end. Anyway, thanks for reviewing on Someone to Lean On and again, great story!
Porphyrophobic Grape chapter 6 . 9/1/2003
yay! happy ending hehe, loved the last line, i twas perfecr :)
Exintaris chapter 6 . 8/31/2003
Great ending! You had me worried there for a while ...
Becca Bing chapter 6 . 8/29/2003
My brother had a pet rock. I thought I would just...mention that.

Anyways, glad u ended it happily. I look forward to reading ur other fics.
isloveenough chapter 6 . 8/29/2003
Yay! I love you! Happy endings all around! I was so worried u were gonna make me depressed with a dead chandler...but yay!
MonicaKateBingCastle chapter 6 . 8/29/2003
Great fic! I'm glad Chandler was okay!
Vixie Bing chapter 6 . 8/28/2003
Wow, a brilliant ending to a brilliant story. I liked how you didnt tack on an ending where they conveiniently catch the people who kidnapped Chandler, but we didnt get to see anything about how Chandler felt about his Dad (Probably not much agter what he had to go through because of him)

I loved this story and thought it was well written (as always lol) and held us in suspence good enough (my butt hurts from sitting on the edge of my seat for too long) and i cant wait to read more stories from you!

Keep 'em coming sweetie :)

Vixie X
maddy chapter 6 . 8/28/2003
that was such a beautiful ending! i loved it, especially the last sentence. great job!
Jana chapter 6 . 8/28/2003
I liked the ending to this VERY much. You have a knack for describing what people are thinking deep down, and you captured Chandler's tortured soul perfectly.

I LOVED Chandler's final comment to Phoebe. That is SO something he would say. The whole scene played perfectly.

Great story!

MTLBYAKY

Jana
anhonestmoose chapter 6 . 8/28/2003
great fic - short for you i must say! nice ending too, all the confusion sorted! please update Age of Aquarius now!