Reviews for Moonlight on Paris
nice.
Haina chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
This was lovely.
Li Mei-chan chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
AH! BEAUTIFUL! Lovely! Wonderful! Excellent! PERFECTION! I almosted cried! Very impressive work, have you considered writing books? Haha, wonderful job you're luck to be so talented! Great work i hope you have time to update your stories! Email me when you do i can't wait!
Mei
kammychan chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
sweet... so very sweet

I just have one question. What does 2/30 mean?

-kammychan
Candyland chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
I don't know what CLAMP was thinking when they tried to pair up Eriol and Kaho, but it's the one thing about this series that I absolutely HATE! We don't like Kaho, and we want to see her slowly eroded by acid...am I going too far?

Anyway, bravo. Wonderful story -
Aurora Starcrystal chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
Many things happen in the moonlight...Beautiful as the moonlight it's self, is what this one-shot is!

* Aurora Starcrystal *
CherrySakuraGirl chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
oy...2 out of 30 ficcies? lol. Have fun!

_

yay...second chances!
silverkaze chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
wow. short and sweet. however... whats "2/30 of Fic Challenge"? someone challenged you to a fight? hmmz. )
not applicable chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
Hmm, a well written piece of writting. I enjoyed reading it.
Moonlit Rain chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
Very sweet ending! I loved it! You are very talented, and I hope to see more Tomoyo/Eriol, Ginny/Draco, and even some Sakura/Syaoran fics!
wicherwill chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
course course course...pure fluff...exactly what we wanted!

continue the illusione arc thing soon...want to see the awkwardness of it all!

continue writing!

wicherwill _
MoonlightMist1 chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
Oh. My. Gosh. That was... STUNNING. AMAZING... There are no words strong enough to describe it. The way it's written is so good. And Tomoyo and Eriol are together in the end! I can't wait for other stories from you!
what used to be meemee chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
wahh...so sweet. TT i love the descriptions of paris. so pretty.
Choco chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
ouchie... you left Tomoyo-chan for ... HER!

errgh... That was mean...

But sweet... at least he and HER are no longer together! ::laughs::

great story!

heartbreaking but sweet!
ms. evil chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
That was a good one shot. I liked it, actually, I loved it. You're a great writer.