Reviews for Picking Up The Pieces
bproofmgmt chapter 11 . 11/12
very nice
Spawn chapter 11 . 11/11
I liked Hiram and Shelby's conversation. It's important that they're open and honest about everything, including worries, fears, and alternative plans in case the need arises. Hiram and Leroy are very supportive and I think the fact that Hiram has suffered from some sort of issues in the past is very helpful in guiding Shelby down the right path.

It breaks my heart a little bit that Rachel feel like she has to request a hug from her Mother instead of simply being able to lean in and get one on instinct.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 11 . 11/11
Loved it. Awww.
BlackWidowAndCapRule chapter 10 . 11/5
I love the interactions between Shelby and the Dads! Update soon, please! :)
bproofmgmt chapter 10 . 11/5
Lovely, thanks
Spawn chapter 10 . 11/4
Leroy is very good with helping Shelby deal with her little insecurities and doubts. I'm glad that she's opening up to him about things like her eating issues and some of her fears. He was also good at reining in Rachel who is understandably a little too eager and overprotective in regards to her Mom. Love Shelby and Hiram's bond. I think his presence will help her immensely.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 10 . 11/4
Another fine update. Poor Shelby.
IceK04 chapter 9 . 10/30
great chapter. I love the way Leroy acted around Shelby... keep up the great work and update soon;)
bproofmgmt chapter 9 . 10/29
excellent, thanks!
Spawn chapter 9 . 10/28
I like Leroy. He's a good Dad to Rachel and a good friend to Shelby. He was thoughtful, caring, and supportive to both women. With her father there, Rachel won't have to deal with things out of the realm of her knowledge and abilities.

With Shelby's moods and medication not steady and controlled yet, I'm not sure a vacation alone is a good idea...yet. I would ask her doctor for advice before they planned anything just to make sure.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 9 . 10/28
I love it.
dracoismyboyfriendguys chapter 8 . 10/28
Every single time I get an email about one of your updates, I get so excited. But I usually read them in the mornings so never get round to writing a review. Let's change that. Anyway, just wanted to say that I absolutely adore this story- Shelby honestly breaks my heart. I'm such a sucker for a vulnerable Shelby... it's cruel maybe, but I love it. I'm really looking forward to seeing the dynamic once Rachel's dads get back, they seem so supportive now, but I wonder what it will be like when they're actually seeing how broken Shelby is. I hope they can offer her some support as well.

Can't wait for more!
IceK04 chapter 8 . 10/22
great chapter. I'm really enjoying this story... or let's say I like it. because enjoying someone else suffer wouldn't be that nice... hehe
Spawn chapter 8 . 10/21
Good G-d, every one of their interactions was forced and awkward except when they were waking up in bed together. It's clear they're both trying, but they're in over their heads. Get these ladies a buffer or some help. Someone needs to look after both of them.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 8 . 10/21
Keep it up when you can.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »