Reviews for Forever
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Sweet.
jedi-hobbit chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
Aw...this was very sweet. I really liked how you did Frodo and Merry's relationship.
Hippy Hobbit chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
Aww... so cute !

~Hippy
Katie chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
A very sad 'Hobbit Moment'! It made me cry(which means 'it's a good story!') Loved it!
Camellia Gamgee-Took chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
I'm very surprised that this hasn't been reviewed more times!

This is a very sweet little tale and I thouroughly enjoyed it. Anything written by you is a pleasure to read and no mistake!
Baylor chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
This is a bittersweet look at what must have been a difficult parting. It is always nice to see authors who remember that Merry and Frodo were best friends, dating back from childhood. I also like seeing Frodo in the older-cousin role, one of my favorites for him, and one that is not seen enough in fanfiction.
katakanadian chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
This was really sweet. There is so little about Merry and Frodo before Frodo moved to Bag End.

I haven't tackled most of your other pieces yet because they pretty long (tho I am sure they are well worth the read) but I will get around to them someday. Did you write stuff for a couple years then suddenly start posting or are you really that prolific over a short period of time? I am amazed.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
Aw, I LOVED the "You belong to ME!" line. I'm gaining a little brother soon; I hope I feel the same way about his that Frodo feels about Merry. So cute!
Xena chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
Aww, Frodo is so sweet! Such a wonderful story showing the close bond between Merry and Frodo. How sad for Merry, not being able to understand why Frodo had to go live with Bilbo. I loved this, a sweet little story! :P
Dana4 chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
Ah, I love this, it's absolutely sweet and wonderful and it shows us a something that we don't get to see that much - and that's the oh-so-strong bond that exists between Frodo and Merry, and where it came from. Because before there was a Merry and a Pippin, there was a Frodo and a Merry - and those are just the sort of bonds that can never be severed. I love this, dear, like, a lot.
shirebound chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
Such a sweet vignette!

And you know I love this... "'Merry, he's giving me a place to belong.'"
lizmybit chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
Aw...*snif* that was really really sweet! Great job! I love Pre-LOTR stuff, and this was written really well. Well done I say, Well done!
VercisIsolde chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
This truly made me cry. There aren't enough Frodo and Merry stories out there, and I never really thought about what would have happened when Frodo left Brandy Hall. I may make something about the two of them my next project, after Stirrings and my planned Little Pip story. You have inspired me! I bow down to you! Keep it up!

Luv