Reviews for Watching
distorted realities chapter 1 . 9/28/2003
I like this idea, but of course JJ would never do it. Alias premiers tonight! YAY! My suitemate saw a preview in which Syd basically said "You're not the real Vaughn. He wouldn't have given up." Just the thought of that makes me want to cry! Read my story if you want. I'd like to know what you think.
X chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
Thanks for a positive spin on the finale. I certainly hope that the show has a similar resolution. I refuse to believe he gave up on her so soon.
sunE1 chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
Totally. I think this is the first truly believable story that I have read thus far. It makes sense that Vaughn would wear a ring, it would keep other women from bothering, serve as a reminder. I really loved it.
nattie700 chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
Is that it? I hope not! I really liked that! At the start I thought, ‘oh no not another depressing, gloomy post-telling fic…’ but there was a lovely S/V ending. Thankyou for writing this! It’s real good for an S/V shipper who has not where to go when depressing things like that happen on the show. Write more!
twinmuse chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
I love it!

Hope it's the reason he's wearing that blasted thing!

Do more!

thanx!
star16 chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
luved this post 'telling' story! it was great, i really wish this was true!
MelodyAnne chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
Well, interesting. Too bad Vaughn's not that type of guy. He'd have just not gone out or something. I don't like the theory of it being like a promise ring or something.
iceskatebaby chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
I loved your take on the ending!I hope that's what really happened because vaughn cannot have gotten married and the whole time travel stuff is a little too farfetched. Great job with the story!
Scott chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
The best story I read so far. Let's hope all the other authors write positivly.
megvaughn2003 chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
Thank you for adding a happy ending to an upsetting season finale
sara chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
Thank you! What a relief after that trecherous season finale.

:) Thanks again.
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
so much better than what i'm afraid is actually going to happen. awesome
gambitslove chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
Damn straight! Sorry for the language. I just can't see him marrying someone else. This is Vaughn we are talking about, Mr boyscout himself. Thank you and please continue because its going to be a long 4 months!