Reviews for Suki Da
DELETEIDONTWANNAUSETHIS chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Awh. Little Yuffie and Squall interactions were effing cute, and to know they had a connection, even at her young age, ya know? And when she grew up... too cute.
Chimera.Cain chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Yes! Still here! And great story! I wish you could've continued but this rocks none the less. Great job!
Serene Death chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
So fluffy! Lol, that was one of the cutest most awesomest Squffie one-shots I've ever read! Haha...I think the favorite part is the ending sentence. Yuffie's such a schemer X3
jj-chan chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Oh. MY. GAWD~!

You knocked my socks completely off!

I love this, it's fluffy, sweet without the cavities, and completely, totally wonderful!

Love the way it makes me feel.

I like the style, i like the concept, i like the words, i love the ending. you rock.
Chocobo Obsessed chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
WOW! This was super good. I loved it so much. Ah, the "suki da" part was just so ADORABLE! Ah, I can't get over how amazing it was! You are SO talented!

Julia
deity of death1 chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Wonderfully written. The ending was priceless. XD;
chibified kitsunes chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
kyah! ultra uber squffie goodness!

baka baka squall thinks suki da is goodnight after all those years... *squee*

kawaii! _ haha~ i loved this.
Sonora-Margaret chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Aww, sweet! I like it! Arigatou Drangonmaster-sama

You write well. So you speak Japanise? I learned a bit from a friend. any way, good story, nice pairing Saonora!
Kurama'slil'Neko chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
omg, this is the sweetest thing i have ever read! _ i loved it! please write more to this bout them gettin married or somthin

~*~*~*~*~KLN
October Breeze chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
Aw, this was so cute. I just love this kind of fluff. I like your style of writing; it's very light. I have to admit, it kind of annoys me when there's Japanese in a story... well, any language that is supposed to be their home language... and I thought it was weird when Yuffie was talking and in the middle of her sentence said 'demo' when I can picture someone saying more like whole phrases on accident then mixed up Japanese and English, like they don't know the word for one of them or something. I dunno, I'm not trying to be mean, just honest. But seriously, other than that, I loved it, and there was very few mistakes. I think I remember seeing a forgotten letter somewhere but that's it. I can't wait to read more from you! *wonders what waits in the profile page* Wonder if you've got anymore? o.O? Hope so! .
Anti-R chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Thanks to you, I cannot remove the mental image of Squall with Barbie. XD

A wonderful story. Thanks for the experience.
Annjirika chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
I just reread this...so I felt like rereviewing it. SO freaking cute. Its one of those stories that leave you with a happy feeling, and you smile the whole way through. Way to go.
DEADACCOUNT000 chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
COOL STORY! MORE L/Y!
Squea chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
I LEARNED JAPANESE! Awesomeness...Squffie is CUTE! I love this story!
christ chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
nice story and good name i would love to read more.