Reviews for Freeing the Soul
grimmich chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
hahaha I can't wait to read more! oooo can Harry confront Dumbles in the great hall with the students there? that would be fucking awesome! but if not then I understand. I like your character development though!
IreneRoseAnastasia chapter 5 . 4/6/2012
I absolutely love your story. It had my attention from the very start, I couldn't be pulled so hard to find good stories, so thank you and please keep it up. _
monkey chapter 5 . 10/15/2011
I am hoping that there will be more to this story. It is interesting, has some very emotionally engaging imagery, and builds suspense nicely.
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 5 . 7/24/2011
Great story. I hope that your plot bunnies hit you with some great inspiration for this story. I look forward to when it's taken off of hiatus and the next chapter installed.
Sanity and Katlin chapter 5 . 3/14/2011
are you not going to finish? i need to know what happens next!
mareine chapter 5 . 4/29/2010
Hmm, Severus and Ron? Interesting combo. The plot itself is also unusual. Update soon! :)
SnapeAngel chapter 5 . 1/25/2010
really great story hope you update soon...Hope tom comes out of there ok and somethng 'dreadful' happens to dumbledore

never did like dumbles...now I realy don't

ron is suprisingly amazing in this story..I acutally LIKE him in this story

love your severus, harry, and draco...by what you have about Millie and Basil they are quite nice too
listenstowind chapter 5 . 2/25/2009
I do hope you plan on continuing this story, it is very good.
Syrah-Celeste chapter 2 . 7/16/2008
this has a very ring 0 feel too it
EterNite chapter 5 . 7/3/2008
more? :D
BlackBolt chapter 5 . 5/18/2008
awesome :) i like this story a great lot and most i like the way you portrait the characters. especially helpful ron, bad dumbledork, harry and tom/exile and severus :))

please update soon, will you ? *begging* it is more than a year since the last update *sniff*

*hugs*, bye, Blackie ..
Knyghtshade chapter 5 . 3/19/2008
oh, come on! you can't leave us HERE! Please finish it! Pretty Please!
mizuke chapter 5 . 9/11/2007
_0_ More!I LOVE IT
half-goddess-Katia chapter 5 . 7/18/2007
For the love of everything good and holy, please, please, please update! I really want to know how everything goes down from here on out, and I like the way that you've had everything play out so far. I just cannot wait for the next chapter!
Merrymow chapter 5 . 6/7/2007
I was wondering when you're going to update?
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »