Reviews for Back To You
SoulofTheWorld chapter 19 . 9/29
I love you.

That's it. That's the review.

Lmao, okay I was half joking. Anyway, I'm really thankful for your fics. They indulged my hunger over Bamon especially when I've probably read most of the Bamon fics available. I love how you tell the story and I'm really happy you made me cry on that one chapter (about Bonnie dying of age). I hope I could read more and I'll always end up checking for updates. Once again, I really love this. Thank you!
So I see people reviewing chapter 20, but I don't see chapter 20. Is the website acting up?
Love your stories btw.
Joanie's daughter chapter 19 . 9/27
Is this a repost?
IntrovertedxxMusings chapter 19 . 9/27
I feel like this chapter was already done? Maybe this website is still acting wonky because this fic shows updated and yet I see no update yet.
Good to see you back. I have very much enjoyed your writing.
I hope your novel writing won't stop you coming back to some of your other stories on here every now and again. Can you say more about your novels?

So this one left me sad and a bit angry.
It appears that Bonnie has recently resurrected again. She seems to have a severe case of depression and possibly PTSD, and is receiving no professional help or any real care from her father or friends. She has been dragged to a party she really doesn't feel up to with a bunch of strangers she doesn't know and at the end is abandoned to the attentions of a complete stranger who, likely has a casual sexual encounter in mind.
People in a state of severe depression are so vulnerable. Something about this feels wrong.
graviie chapter 20 . 8/27
congratulations on graduating and your novels! and this chapter was the definition of short and sweet:)
DontSayno chapter 20 . 8/27
Great story!
Yeah, part 2 please.
CarolinaBedford chapter 19 . 8/27
Part two! and three and four-six or sixteen...or so.
Maverick37 chapter 20 . 8/26
That was great. I need an update with this one.
Joanie's daughter chapter 20 . 8/26
Nice
stategirl43 chapter 20 . 8/26
I like this one. Bamon will always be my endgame! Welcome back!
Rosielee chapter 8 . 7/23
Just re-reading your lovely shorts. A question; does Bonnie still have her magic or has she lost it?
Hope you are well and thriving at this time.
graviie chapter 19 . 6/19
Duuuuude first of all the fact that she was listening to Take Me Home? I was not ready for my worlds to collide like that. And A to Damon for recognizing his *true* love before wasting that word on Elena;)
graviie chapter 18 . 6/19
You wrote Awkward Love-Sick Damon soooo well! Just wanted him to get a grip and stop making it so weird lmao. I also prefer slightly more normal Damon but this one was cute and refreshing!