Reviews for Ni To Iu Hitokiri
sirensbane chapter 2 . 4/29/2014
This shouldn't be as funny as it is. But as it is, it's bleeding hilarious!
kokoronagomu chapter 12 . 2/21/2013
these were quite hilarious, love the python randomness and fitted into the rk universe is just too funny.

did you get to see the 'rk' live action movie? it's out and about (on line and in selected countries/venues) and it is really great!

delighted,
ginny
kokoronagomu. deviantart. com
ټ
OffCenterFold chapter 12 . 12/24/2010
Can't login to my account from here. I must add this to my favorites later.

In the meantime, you need to put a warning up. This fic may not be rated M but it is definitely NSFW. I bloody near choked on my stuffed penguin trying not to laugh too loudly, because this whole piece is utterly fantastic. Just bloody FANTASTIC. I think I love you. I KNOW I love this piece.

Please do more. n_n
chirp chirp chapter 11 . 4/23/2007
Yay! The Life of Brian! Brilliant!

Please update again soon!
Y.I.D chapter 11 . 4/8/2007
Wow, this is brilliant and I am totally ashamed to admit that I laughed myself stupid over the eh *reorganised* parrot sketch.
yamiangie chapter 11 . 3/29/2007
life of brian rocks
lirance chapter 11 . 3/29/2007
Absolutely fantastic. This was my favourite scene out of both Monty Python films, and you altered it perfectly. I particularly loved the last line :D
Nick chapter 11 . 3/29/2007
lol I love it! More please!
Miharu Kawashi chapter 10 . 3/23/2007
I enjoyed the new take on Monty Python. I love they're work! I especially love the Life of Brian. Funny movie, though The Holy Grail is great as well. Hell, I could go one for hours naming off funny movies and sketches. I think you would get rather bored of that though.

Interesting story and I hope you decide to continue it. Ja ne!
openwindow3 chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
!

this is glorious!

XD
Animekitty07 chapter 10 . 11/27/2006
u know wat?

this story makes absolutely no sense

but it still makes my laugh my ass off. haha

my sides hurt now!

and my cheeks!

goodness

funny stuff man. lol

anyways i cant wait until the next update!

WOOT WOOT!

see ya!

~*Animekitty078~
Ranuel chapter 10 . 9/4/2006
"he's got a huge... roll of bandages"

*gasp* hahahahahahahahahahahahah *snort* he!
SaitouuRyuuji chapter 10 . 8/16/2006
That was great. British humor you've got to love it. You did a really good job reinacting "Monty Python and The Holy Grail" it was superb. Silly Kenshin got saved by Saitou and I thought they were enemies. Good show, I say, good show. Please keep up the great work.

~Saitouuryuuji~
JaneDrew chapter 10 . 8/13/2006
Squee! SQUE! Oh frabjous day of updates! Good thing I caught this tonight instead of, say, tomorrow at work. Hee. "Shot in the head, set on fire, fell over, and sank into the swamp" is going to cause random gigglefits, I am sure.

Tied for Best Concept In Chapter:

1) Soujiro singing (a holdover from his years of singing melancholy ballads while hauling bales of rice?)

2) Saitou has a _trampoline_? (*boingyboingyboingy* The TRUE explanation for how the Wolves of Mibu could make those leaps up to the roof!)

3) The entire concept of Kenshin "siddling" anywhere, under any circumstances. Hee.

Of course, it's a perishing marvel that Houji and/or Soujiro didn't assume Kenshin was a girl when he showed up to do the rescuing. Hee.

J.D.
Lackwit chapter 10 . 8/13/2006
As a Monty Python fan, may I say most of these are inspired. By far my favorite is "Nobody expects a Shinsengumi ambush!" Good lord that had me in stitches.

While I enjoyed the sushi shop sketch I thought it shared the same problem with the original of being just a little too long; so in that case you were very faithful to the original :)

The "wink, wink, say no more" sketch was well done particularly since it rather agrees with what happened in the manga.

Bizarre but funny stuff :)