Reviews for Angel of Mine
Anon chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
Oh man. I really enjoyed reading this story. I kinda wish you'd come back and write more Escaflowne AUs because you're simply the best writer I've seen on the site.
rufnkiddingme chapter 18 . 9/4/2014
Really loved reading your story. :)
MidnightReader1 chapter 18 . 8/10/2011
Great story loved it:-) This story reminded me of the movie The Island, obviously this story is different than it but you really captured Van's innocent rapture of everything that would be considered ordinary things. Looking forward to reading your other stories:-) xx
KaleidoGarden chapter 10 . 8/4/2011
I couldn't resist reviewing again. Still only have one thing to say at this moment: I really want to strangle Millerna right now. :/
KaleidoGarden chapter 6 . 8/4/2011
Well, I was going to wait until I finished the whole thing before I reviewed, but I couldn't help reviewing for this chapter because I really really want to say- OH GOD I LOVE YOU DRYDEN.

Okay, I'm off to read more. :)
Shadow Traveler chapter 18 . 9/12/2010
Excellent Story! I have really enjoyed reading it. Keep up the good work!
fruity.tooty chapter 18 . 3/30/2010
This was a fantastic story, your writing style is great. This would be something that I would be willing to buy in a bookstore. Great job! I hope to read more from you in the future : )
bittersweet-temari chapter 18 . 2/4/2010
i love your fic! you did a good job keeping their character even though it's a whole lot different from the anime we know, esp the day Van first came out of the lab, how he discovered his wings, how they met, falling from the bridge and every twist of the story was great. i love each in very chapter of your fic!
M M Forever chapter 18 . 12/16/2009
What a great story! I almost wish there was another epilogue of sorts, telling of when Van finally gets the courage to open up fully to her. Or perhaps a short. When I have time over winter break, I will attempt to read your other stories. Thank you for a great read!

~*~M&M Forever~*~
Kirhava chapter 18 . 6/21/2009
Hello!

It took me only one night to read this story... i loved it and I just couldn't stop until the end.

You have an amazing imagination, and great talent.
insert name here chapter 18 . 12/31/2008
Thanks for this story...I loved it! You're a good writer and I can see it through the literary devices you use and the fact that I can draw connections throughout the whole story...like the rain thing at the beginning a few chapters ago. I knew then that he was going to fly in that chapter because of the reference to the smell of clouds. It's good that you did that...because you can do that to good stories. Continue to do more of that...it's great. I especially like the ending...where he just gets to live. Other than my initial confusion with his age with all the jumping from 18 to 19 to 20, I'd give you 4 thumbs up, a pat on the back, and a virtual cookie for awesomeness!
Cherrysinger chapter 15 . 7/15/2008
"I'm the flow,"

LOL! I burst out into laughter when I heard that line. Ah, Van. I'm sorry, but it was extremely cheesy...I loved it tho x)
deletedforpersonalreasons chapter 18 . 2/17/2008
This-is-so-

INCREDIBLY PERFECT!

I love your story! You really put together an amazing plot and it's so well written I'm close to being speechless!

ROTTENAPPLES chapter 18 . 1/29/2008
Thank you for sharing this story with us. I loved every bit of it (: Keep writing & I'll still be here reading!
Kiya chapter 18 . 12/24/2007
This was a fantastic story! I loved the way that Van evolved in this story and the epilogue was a great ending_