Reviews for Tremulous and Tender
jo jo chapter 26 . 10/1/2014
Realy good story,would of liked to read about the wedding, and life after

wedded bliss but ok just the same.
fuzzy wuzzy chapter 26 . 7/10/2010
hurry up and post the next chapter!
Sidhlair chapter 26 . 4/17/2010
Fluffy insides? Check. Goofy smile on my face? Double check.

This story has melted me to mere goo and I have enjoyed it thoroughly! Now please excuse me while I go find a mop.
Maugin chapter 26 . 5/22/2007
Aww! Loved this story. It made me cry in places! So sweet! Is there a sequel? I want more!

Maugs
Maugin chapter 21 . 5/22/2007

Loving this story btw!
Angel-777 chapter 5 . 1/1/2007
You are a very good writer. I love the way you write one thing but it branches out and could mean a few different things. I think that this is my favorite chapter so far.

Great story.

~angel-7~
KyrieofAccender chapter 26 . 11/8/2006
Aw... so amazingly sweet. This is an excellent story, very well written and well thought out. I look forward to more!

KyrieofAccender chapter 17 . 11/2/2006
Aw, so undeniably sweet. Although I sense a hint of dramatic irony in that last sentence there...

What's this? Dinner? Blast. Well, more tomorrow, I suppose!

KyrieofAccender chapter 4 . 11/2/2006
Oh, what happened in Mazanderan? And who's Jules?

You definitely have a way of keeping me intrigued!

KyrieofAccender chapter 2 . 11/2/2006
Bolting ballet slippers... hehe... those things are hard to run in, too!

I love the way Erik talks in this. He sounds exactly like the genius he is here.

midlagdobsessn chapter 26 . 10/26/2006
Scarlet said, "I am among the older Phantom phans. Erik can intrigue us at any age, can he not?"

[lol] Nice to know there are more of us out there :-)

I've only been a phan since the Movie, but have now read the GL book, among others. I see you haven't been back since August, but hope you will continue this phic.

MAO
Angela B chapter 26 . 8/21/2006
Scarlett Rose. I am so relieved that you have returned. For a moment there I thought this wonderful tale would not see a new chapter. I absolutely adore your writing. Your stories are the epitome of fan fiction. I truly never want your stories to end. You paint such a beautiful picture of each character. They are exactly as I would imagine them being. I am so glad to see that you still plan on continuing this story. I thoroughly enjoyed this most recent addition and as always I look forward to future chapters and future stories. May your muse be generous!

Angela B.
Angel4321 chapter 26 . 8/19/2006
Beautiful story, and so well written! I love that they are so in tune with one another that she anticipates his feelings and insecurity at being left alone and leaves the note...so sweet.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Lucia Sasaki chapter 26 . 7/30/2006
Welcome back!

I am very happy that you returned, dear!

And in a great shape, I can tell - your chapter kept the same suspense as the previous chapters.

Let me ask you - you will tell us what connection Cardinal Beauvais has with Christine? Because me, like the unnamed priest who annoyed her in the church, became curious how she, isn't a influential parisher, could do a Cardinal make a personal favor to marry her!

And Erik... ah Erik... always with his morbid insecurities... Your portrait of him remains so faithful. Thank you for this. I have read another fictions with personal versions of Erik that made him another person. Great fictions, too, but... I think that as near the original POTO is better.

Thank you very much for another winner chapter,dear!

I hope the continuation don't take long!

Best regards!
Molina chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
How terrific to see you back! This is one of my favorites on fanfiction, so please update soon. I loved this chapter...it was so sweet.